Cupid's Arrow (2010) Poster

(2010)

Good story, ruined by terrible production
Buck Cash9 November 2013
This had a fairly interesting story line that could have been really fun and entertaining.

Unfortunately, the acting was so wooden and so unbelievable that I couldn't stay in the story long enough to enjoy it.

On top of that, the sound mix was ridiculously bad. Specifically, the background music and ambient sound was mixed too high and drowned out much of the dialogue. On top of that, much of the background music just didn't seem to fit the scenes it was placed in.

In the end, it was painful to continue watching all the way to the end, but I stuck with it in the hopes of getting some kind of closure on the time I'd already put into it. It was a hope unrealized.

If I could go back knowing what I know now, I'd have skipped this dog.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Romantic Comedy
amandamiller14143 December 2011
Cupid's Arrow is a great film that will catch anyone's attention. Whether you enjoy science fiction, romantic comedies, drama, teen flicks, or comedies, this film has it all! It touches on real possibilities for the future in research/science industries. Not only does this film have you thinking about science, human emotions, and love, but did I mention the cute "eye candy"?! The leading man Chandler Rylko is the new and improved version of the classic hottie. He has the gorgeous looks and talent to back it up. There is a sensitivity and vulnerability about him which you rarely see in most good-looking actors. He could possibly be the next Ryan Gosling. This film also has famous known names like C. Thomas Howell, in addition to fresh newbies like Chandler Rylko and Jeremy Radin who look to have promising careers. All in all this is an entertaining film.
3 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this