Dhar Mann (TV Mini Series 2018– ) Poster

(2018– )

Laughably bad
injury-6544729 January 2021
I can't believe stuff like this exists. I'm scared of these people.
42 out of 65 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good
mattkratz19 February 2021
These videos might seem a bit hokey, but I enjoy watching them. They provide brief inspirational messages and life insights and you will need to watch them if you need s pick-me-up. Whether someone who finds himself with the shoe on the other foot at the end or someone who learns that they treated someone wrongly, these are good lessons to watch.

*** out of ****
10 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Discovered These During the Pandemic
shelbythuylinh19 November 2021
Dhar Mann presents on his own experiences and in the catch phrase "You See" in the 10-20 minutes there. Over in the life lessons and not making assumptions there. And it is surprisingly good there. And that it is really show about in the showing an apology mostly all the time. Saw these during lockdown. Keep them up!
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Inspiring and Addicting.
filmbuff-057062 September 2021
This won't be a long review but I want to counteract all of these negative reviews. I came across a Dhar Mann video through my recommendations. I was just going to watch that one video but I ended up watching videos for the next 3 hours.

Yes, these videos are predictable and cheesy, but they are moving and some are even funny. There's one where a man wants a divorce to be with his wife's friend because the woman can't get pregnant, but it turns out she is currently pregnant, he just didn't read the signs.

Again, these are predictable and cheesy, but they have their heart in the right place and I look forward to premieres often. I also subscribed, which I only do for a handful of channels.

Don't expect Citizen Kane, just expect to be inspired. We need more Dhar Mann type material and less rumors and other toxic stuff modern internet provides.
5 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Artistic Vision Shines Through
KimitKimitTheFrg28 November 2021
Dhar Mann is a prime example of how clickbait "Youtube Commentary" can unfairly dampen the reputation of art. Dhar Mann's vision can be seen through each and every one of his expertly crafted vieos. His valuelable life lessons and messages are truely lacking in today's society, he is not just telling stories, hes changing lives.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I can only watch them if Charlie is commentating on them
Dhar Mann is a YouTuber who is known for making videos on how to be a good person and the after effects of being a bad person. Usually these videos give some message at the end, but anyone in the Youtube sphere would know that his cringe, feel good videos are basically fodder for reaction channels (I found out about him thanks to penguinz0).

Yes, almost every reaction channel has clowned on him, but its not hard to see why. Apart from the lessons in some of his videos being bad (e.g. Don't be racist, because the person could be rich and do something to benefit you), some are just absurd. Like that kid who wanted to be like SSSniperwolf. How about you pick a better Youtuber to idolize (also ironic that it featured someone who's been accused of bullying several times). What was the lesson of the second SSSniperwolf one supposed to be, pay off your bullies? Because that's not gonna work for kids who are bullied for being poor.

His response to everyone critisizing him was to make a video where he claimed YouTubers who reacted to his videos and didn't lick his boots for teaching "inspirational" messages were "bullying" him for "spreading positivity". He also tried to use the child actors as a shield by claiming that they were the ones most affected, even though no reaction channel (at least not the ones I watch) have mocked them, its only Dhar who's on the end of their mockery.

As bad as all the characters in the Dhar Mann Cinematic Universe are, shout out to Steve, who for saying no to his thawt of a babysitter.
12 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"We're not just telling stories, we're changing lives"
brunovalsi1 December 2021
Dhar mann is very inspirational, most of his videos are quite entertaining and interesting in their own way, and his videos have very good morals, i honestly don't get why many people hate him, he's awesome. His videos not only tell good morals, but also they are very entertaining when you're bored.

Those are most of his good qualities but his videos are somewhat flawed, as some of the videos' titles can be misleading, plot holes, etc.

But even so he's a pretty good youtuber and when i started watching his videos, i've become nicer, all thanks to him. "We're not just telling stories, we're changing lives" -Dhar Mann 8/10.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
all the comments are with 10 stars are fake
darshangood9 May 2021
So i started to see dhar mann videos and it really gets to me because he has the marvel formula and uses it to make cheap content which is not the issue but its the stories they are just very fake and unrealistic stories matter most his team will make up a story and put a lesson on it but they are always repeated and get worse a lot of them don't make sense

i have nothing against dhar mann as he comes across well , but its the lies i dont like when he says we are not telling stories but saving lives , this is not true because the stories are lies and the only life you changed is your own

so you see dharr man you are telling stories and they are lies , i hope you write better stories in the future , its not how cheap things are but the story that is told and how its told not just rushed out because of views.
20 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wayyyyyy to predictable
kailonchaboyer27 April 2021
Now when you first watch him there good but the get worse and more predictable each episode.
12 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is ok but is sooooooo boring
sdraughon-2056716 November 2021
Boring ah i can't watch this crap anymore and also i hate dhar mann vids screw him i wanna destory this crappy piece of garbage same story lines characters unlikable and horrible should be canceled just crappy stories just crappy stoires and the will u see part is borning af as well im no longer looking at dhar manns vid............
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Buy my merch!
jhartjh-798583 December 2021
Hey kids being poor is ok and also by the way by my new Dhar Mann merch!

These are just dull, uninspired, disconnected, and cringe videos that claim to be inspirational. If you can enjoy this unironically you might be a serial killer.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lack of AMOGUS
Sussy_Bubby13 October 2021
There is a disappointing lack of amogus references. There is also no Dhar Mann × Cool Cat crossover episode so in conclusion I think Dhar Mann is a sussy baka who needs to make at least one amogus reference for me to improve my score of 0/10 😡😡😡😡
3 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Predictable...
leahadios20 February 2021
Yes, yes, it is inspirational but the storyline, is just... BAD.

The ending is always predictable, no surprising plot twist... always happy or realize this, realize that... and he reuses his videos idea. Personally, I hate it when people reuse their ideas over and over again, listen. I'm ok with it being reused a couples times but bro, this aint a couple. I can literally show FIFTEEN DIFFERENT VIDEOS. That are the same... with a slight change with the storyline and cast most of the times. It's meaningless and there's nothing really being learned. The actors are wasting their time (I KNOW THEY'RE GETTING PAID but still), and he's kinda wasting his money. But for the millionth times, it's useless, cuz we all know what's going to happen. PERIOD.

ACTORS: Now... The actors. First but not least... Negative to the less negative... She used Sssniperwolf. She's a horrible role model. Shes done some ridiculously bad things in the past, so why use her as a role model and Idc if it was in the past, she hasn't apologized and haven't showed any proof of improvements. Now that that is pointed out. Please watch the people you are casting. The other cast. The actors are ok but some of the kids could use some improvements.

WHY I CAN'T BLAME HIM: I can't completely blame him for the reused plots and idea. Reason why being is that he posts too often. Posting everyday is a lot, especially for the category he's in. If he was idk a gamer or reactor could've been way easier, but he writes stories. Writing a story takes a bit of time and when you don't have the time you need or put the time needed it doesn't always turn out well, but I'm not completely sure when he writes his videos. If he's done all of his videos WAY beforehand and been working on it for at least 3 days then it's ok, if not then.... the fault is completely on him. He choses the time to upload.

ADVICE: -Stop worrying on the uploads. An upload a day is a lot.

-Change it up, make it exciting... -Keep an eye out on who you're casting.
11 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awful
tdwvptpb16 September 2021
Terrible acting, Predictable Endings, and most of all cringey.
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
crinngggeeee
was-518556 August 2021
Dhar mann clearly doesnt know how real people act. The scripts are terrible and acting is mediocre. He has a bias and some lessons are stupid, like whatever a man can do girls can do if not better implying that girls a superiors and is the opposite of feminism (equality between genders, not saying one is better) also he made a vid about cancer although he thinks in kemo you lose all of your hair in 1 day, bruh research.
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good acting, recycled quotes and story, and predictable
nooby12323 November 2021
Dhar Mann episodes always recycles their quotes and story, always predictable. But they had decent acting, quotes, and cinematography, and entertaining. Just an advice to Dhar Mann, he should probably think about new story, dialogues, quotes instead of recycling it.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
VERY Overrated.
DibZim19823 November 2021
The videos seem to be pretty left wing biased and a lot of the videos all seem the same and are as stale as toast and water. I would like to at least see videos where they can be not be so left winged biased (or not so political), more creative stories, and just more entertaining videos. I am not impressed with Dhar Mann's videos and I think they are overrated and could definitely use some improvements.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome acting
reddeath-4093629 June 2021
The acting is pretty good, however it sometimes goes ups and downs from other episodes. But however I think it's awesome and better.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Could be ten times better.
fosstristan16 May 2021
Let's say you can get passed the shoddy production values, and the poor-quality acting, and the juvenile dialogue, and the predictability, and the low low production values, and the punch-to-the-face moral pandering, and the questionable messages, and the clickbait titles, and the vanity, and the fact Dhar Mann is making bank-loads of money out of it all. Let's say you can get passed all of that. If so, can you get passed it 307 times?
8 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good if you're bored
adrianenkegaard9 September 2021
Not something i'd personally watch, but.. when I'm bored and it's reccomend on the front page, sure.. say what you wanna.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not bad, not great
imjakediamond22 May 2021
Acting is mediocre at best, each episode is increasingly more repetitive and predictable. It doesn't feel real once they get to the "you see" part. However, I always understand the context of each episode and the message is clear. I just wish the acting was a little less forced and they would add some more variety in the videos. Other than that, great job Dhar Mann.
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
TERRIBLE -NEVER WATCH!
edgmar18 July 2021
Sucks. Teaches lessons and very irrevalent to real life. For example,in a video a woman is mad because a woman is breastfeeding on an airplane. And the woman that was right gets in trouble.
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good for a YouTube show
jakepengiel13 September 2021
Dhar Mann is an alright series. You might like some episodes, and others not so much. It is usually pretty predictable, but every actor is amazing. The episodes have perfect runtimes. It is a pretty good series.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cringey
lurias10 September 2021
These videos are sooo cringey. I can't believe people actually find them fulfilling or whatever. Acting is so forced and so so bad. Just please make them stop.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A masterpiece in filmmaking
dantecocchiara1 July 2021
Perfect 10/10 is not a phrase I throw around often yet the Dharr Mann TV series is absolutely deserving of it. Never before in my life have I felt such raw and untapped emotion. Each character is a reflection of ourselves for better or for worse and you will find yourself not only understanding each character but also finding parts of your own self within the souls of these fictional characters. My favourite plot line is definitely the "youtuber makes fun of dharr man and lives to regret it" in which dharr man tracks down a youtuber by the name of yms and kills him John wick style to be a peak of cinema on par with the likes of the godfather. If you haven't seen this show I reccomend you do because it might just change your life.
16 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.