Cry Havoc (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 28 items
- Be the first to add a certification
Sex & Nudity
- Two woman are bound and chased with their shirts open exposing breasts. Woman changing but covers her breasts with her hand.
- A woman's shirt is ripped open exposing her tits. The killer is apparently horrified of them and reacts like dumbass
- A topless woman runs from the killer
- A woman's dress is torn off by the killers exposing her tits
Violence & Gore
- A girl gets her face hammered and smashed on the ground.
- All violence os done in a terrible way. Super fake and definately not gory at all
- A man's face is ripped open. Very badly done
- A man is shot in the leg and chest
- Previous kills from other films are shown. Horribly done "violence"
- A man is shot in the neck
- A man drills into a woman's neck and pours blood in a cup which he forces another woman to drink
- A woman axes another woman to death
- A man is shot in his side
- Some people are shot and killed
- A bunch of innocent trees are shot and killed as all the people in this movie apparently have no idea how to use modern firearms
- A woman is butchered to death. Severely stupid "gore"
- Two dumbasses "fight"
- A man's head is split in half. Looks like cabbage
- Jesus's name is used in vein
- SOB and Sh*t are used
- An f bomb here or there
- Oh my god is said a bunch
- Use of g*ddamn
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a pipe
- A man smokes a cigar
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The killer sounds like he might have autism. Such bad acting
- All the "gore" is so badly done. This film cannot be taken seriously. Maybe if you're 5.
- The only frightening thing about this movie is that Perez might make another one of these bs stories. Please for the love of all that is horror films stop!