The Bourne Legacy (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence and action sequences|
Sex & Nudity
- A man is shirtless in front of a female doctor during his medical appointment.
Violence & Gore
- The main character is shot and blood is seen on his leg and a woman's hand after she touches it.
- A man flies through the air after a vehicular accident, which is implied to have killed him.
- Non-stop action as Cross tries to escape a manhunt on two continents. Chases on foot and motorcycle, including some intense crashes and explosions, and plenty of fight scenes. Cross takes out his opponents with handguns, rifles, and often his fists, and some scenes include unpleasant images as he brutalizes people with his bare hands. Necks are snapped, and faces are bashed in.
- A scene shows a scientist shoot and kill many fellow workers in a locked office. Most of the deaths are kept offscreen though we see their cries for mercy and several try to run and escape. This scene is about 5 mins long as he kills everyone but one woman in the office, before shooting himself in the head (offscreen) some blood can be seen lying on the floor. It is a very disturbing scene.
- Several agents are tricked into taking a pill that will kill them. We see one man fall over dead and another woman dead on a subway with blood coming out of her nose.
- A cut from the previous film shows a man being shot by a sniper in an airport. This is bloodless and very brief.
- During a fight in a house a man goes into a basement and walks past a running power saw. He then sees a man lying on the floor with his arm severed. There is some blood but it is brief.
- The Lord's name is taken in vain, including Jesus.
- Sh*t is said.
- B*stard is said.
- *ss is said.
- B*tch is said.
- 1 possible f-word, Jesus' name is used disrespectfully. Other swearing includes "sh**, b******t"and "a**" and "b****.
- Some Tagalog profanities heard in the background.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several pills the main character must take are prominent in the film
- You see a guy being stuck with a needle.
- Many military type agents must take special pills to enhance their physical and mental abilities.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The lab shooting scene is very frightening.
- The main characters are in peril for their lives and are being chased during most of the film.
- All of the action scenes are very intense.
- The near-ending is the most intense part of the movie.