Special OPS (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
Sex & Nudity
- 2 second scene where cam focus on Breasts of a Girl in one piece (not in sexual way)
- An agent walks into a club with women dancing in a somewhat sexual manner and starts throwing money at them. This scene lasts for many minutes. No nudity.
Violence & Gore
- Some shootouts are shown, where people get killed, and blood is shown in realistic manner. It's not severe.
- Some chasing scenes
- A man gets slapped by a officer in investigation
- An agent in bathroom tries to hit a man, the man surprisingly hit the agent and squeeze his throat, but the agent manages to stab the man on the neck.
- Some fight scenes
- A woman officer beats a man with iron rod.
- A bomb blast is shown
- A man commits suicide by stabing an iron rod in the neck. But he doesn't die, he wakes up after some time and gets shoot by an officer.
- An officer shoots a man. Blood is visible
- Few men tries to beat a man, but they runaway. The man's mouth bleed.
- Two men on a bike tries to kill protagonist by shooting on his car, however protagonist doesn't get hurt severely, but we can see blood on his arm.
- Too many bare handed fight scenes and shootouts.
- Indian abusive words are often commonly used , even in houshold .
- Hindi cuss words are used: behenchoad, gaand, chutiya etc
- Madarchoad and haramzada is also used.
- Severe cuss words are used, it's not frequent but it's noticable.
- Behenchod is mostly used.
- Some uses of Fuck
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some episodes contains characters drinking alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Violence & Gore
- A man and his girlfriend is threatened by a gangster who points a gun at them, the man rips the gun from the gangster and beats two more gangsters comes at the man, he beats them all. When the man stares at the camera it is understood that it was a test by his agency.