Last Shoot Out (2021) Poster

you do the shoot out .....
THEgongoozler7 December 2021
How to judge this movie? Well, depends on from what angle you're looking at it and other circumstances:

as true blue Western, 3 stars;

as romcom or melodrama, 4 stars;

if you spend own money to attend its theatrical release, subtract 1 star;

if your viewing is free or next to free, add 1 star;

if you're a teenager or even younger, add 1 star;

if you're an adult, subtract 1 star;

Therefore, the rating of LAST SHOOT OUT (2021) could be from 1 to 6 stars. You decide.
7 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not very good.
jacksonmaze28 January 2022
Okay, I generally don't like to rate films too low but this one missed the mark pretty badly.

I noticed it's the same people behind Catch the Bullet, which I bought with this one not even knowing that.

Not much to say about this film but it's pretty bad. Unfortunate as I'm a sucker for the western genre films, tv and books.

3 OUT 10.

I'll say that maybe they can do better with a better script. Interested to see.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awful
brianrbird20 December 2021
Possible one of the worst films I've seen & I actually paid to download it! The acting is bad, the story is bad, even the music is dreadful, should have checked IDMB out.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
BORING
Bellboyred14 December 2021
Film is full of old western cliches. Dialogue is so cheesy! I was just shakin' my head throughout the movie. Avoid this film at all costs. I can't believe I spent money to see this!
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worse western ever!!
thsmith-7394029 December 2021
OMG!! I should have ago at acting. This must be the worse acting I've seen in a long time. Rubbish story as well. Don't bother watching this film it's a waste of time and pointless.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Transmission Towers in Shot
omartgms20 January 2022
At 31:59 you can clearly see 3 electricity transmission towers in the distance. These could easily have been edited out, or the shot taken from a different angle.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One more to go
kosmasp19 April 2022
There is always another shoot out. And judging by what the overall consensus is on this, people like the fact that this isn't the last one ever. Silly jokes aside, this actually has some pretty and decent actors in it. But even they can't really help elevate the movie a lot.

That being said, if you dig western movies you might want to give it a try. Still consider this flawed and you may get something out of it.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A good laugh for such poor acting
bertu-297-20169619 March 2022
This was a short movie within my flight time. After a few minutes I started to wonder if this was some kind of parody movie? But it went on trying to be a serious western it seemed. The story is as thin as a sheet of paper, the "acting" is really extremely poor, and the stunts are hilariously poor so that it turned into a comic movie, which I watched till the (bitter) end. I was even more glad to leave the pkane than usual...
Nice try...
nikonfotomatt5 April 2022
One reviewer comments on powerlines in the shot at 31:59. All I want to know is how that person made it that far through the movie. Apparently my review needs to contain 150 characters so...like the movie running 1:26 I'll just keep dragging you along.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Red laser on the gunman
jscrash-111 December 2021
At the first confrontation with the running bride, about 10:00 in you can see a red laser on the heros shirt lol. Going to watch the rest and give it an actual star rating as I'm gonna give it a chance. Sure it won't be Shane or Open Range at this point l.
comically bad
protest_rippingn2 January 2022
Plot drowning in cliches, dreadful dialog, bad acting. Amazon should yank this. Worst movie in memory I can recall seeing. Awful, awful, awful. Don't waste your time.