Pathu Thala (2023)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Scenes of strong violence include frequent bloody stabbings and throat slashings, shootings, dismemberments and decapitations which result in extensive blood spurts and other forms of bloodshed.
- After a man is beheaded, his severed head lies on the floor, next to a pool of blood, whilst his nearby headless body twitches and jerks.
- A woman's charred remains are seen in the aftermath of an arson attack on an old age home.
- A man is repeatedly bludgeoned with a blunt object resulting in blood spurts and his, almost unrecognisable, heavily beaten and blood soaked face is subsequently seen.
- Infrequent use of strong language ('f**k') is accompanied by moderate ('prick') and milder terms such as 'shit', 'bloody', 'damn', 'hell' and 'God'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters occasionally smoke cigarettes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A crowd of people watch through a window as a man hangs by his neck in a suicide attempt.
- Armed men storm a house with a woman and child inside.
- Three beaten men, desperately pleading for their lives, are hanged from a crane and threatened with death by an armed gang.
- A man menacingly locks himself in a room with a female teacher, as he believes she bullied his friend into attempting suicide.
- Characters, trapped in a burning house, go unheard as they cry and scream for help.