Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language, some sexual references, drug use and disturbing behavior|
Sex & Nudity
- There are some sexual references in the film when Chris asks Davis for advice about his sexuality.
- There is also a scene where Karen is verbally harassed by a stranger who asks if he could touch her breasts.
- After the leading man takes as shower, he is shown from the side, fully nude, sitting on the toilet seat.
Violence & Gore
- "F***K" and/or "Motherf***ker" was mentioned 25+ times during the duration of the film. Twelve of them were used in one scene in a conversation between the main character and a 15 year old boy. This scene lasted 3 minutes.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are some drug references in the film where the female protagonist, Karen, is implied to be abusing marijuana.
- In one instance, she purchases a pack of marijuana from an elderly man and licks a piece of paper in preparation of a joint. There are, however, no further details as she is later seen smoking from a distance.
- Other instances where Karen is implied to be consuming marijuana depict her holding a joint between her fingers and a glowing ember seen inside her vehicle which is parked at a distance.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film also contains some potentially harmful imitable behavior. For instance, Davis asks Chris to fire a loaded weapon at him after putting on a bulletproof vest. Another example shows Davis and Chris destroying his home using various heavy tools.