Mayor of Kingstown (2021– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
- Sex & Nudity (7)
- Violence & Gore (1)
- Profanity (1)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (1)
Sex & Nudity
- There is partial rear male nudity of prisoners while showering. These two brief scenes are the only male nudity in the series.
- For an audition at a strip club a woman is ordered by a man to remove her dress and stand fully naked for her nude body to be judged by the male staff. During this lengthy scene there is gratuitous full female nudity including breasts and buttocks with genital nudity narrowly avoided.
- A female stripper is photographed nude after an assault displaying breast and buttocks nudity. A female stripper is shown fully nude, (breasts & buttocks), in a tub while a clothed man forcefully injects her with drugs.
- There are sex scenes with female breasts and buttocks nudity. No male nudity is seen. Sex trafficking of females is also a topic, along with other mature themes such as the depiction of threesomes.
- There are many lengthy Strip Club scene with explicit female breast and buttocks nudity and graphic erotic dancing.
- At a Strip Club, a long gratuitous scene displays a topless female stripper in a thong standing against a pole while fondling her nude breasts and body to receive men's money.
- Frequent female breast and buttocks nudity is shown while women undress, get dressed, sleep and shower. Females are also often shown scantily clad in revealing lingerie, panties and bras.
Violence & Gore
- Multiple scenes of dead bodies, and seeing people get murdered
- Lots of profanity, almost every other word is the F word throughout each episode
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Scene where a man forcibly injects a woman with drugs during a sex trafficking scene as she has a nervous breakdown about it. Very intense scene.