After Shenron restores the lives of everyone who has been killed recently, he invites Goku to go with him. Before they leave Earth, Goku says farewell to his friends and family, who reminisce about their time together.
Did You Know?
When Shenro and Goku leave, the Dragon Balls enter Goku's body, with the Four-Star ball going into Goku's heart. This is symbolic because the Four-Star ball has always represented Grandpa Gohan to Goku. See more
And now we end the story of the Dragonballs with the hope that the Earth will never again see the kind of darkness that brought it close to extinction so many times. But if that day comes, there is one who will step out of the shadows and fight in the name of all that is good and true!
[Goku flies away on his cloud Nimbus
Until we meet again, you guys...
The closing credits are a long sequence of events from the Dragon Ball saga. The events include:
- Goku's first encounters with many of the characters;
- Oolong's fight with Goku;
- Emperor Pilaf's first summoning of Shenron;
- Goku's transformation into a Great Ape;
- Goku's greatest fights (King Piccolo, Frieza, Perfect Cell, Kid Buu and Baby);
- and Goku meeting Goten, and Pan.