Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
|MPAA||Rated R for horror violence/gore and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A zombie wearing a tank top is seen. No nudity.
- A zombie exotic dancer bare breasts shown and in a thong is shown while chasing a man through a parking lot. A man wears a towel wrapped around his waist and his bare back and part of his chest and abdomen are shown. A woman wears a low-cut top that reveals cleavage. A young man and woman kiss near the end.
- A character glances at another characters clothed butt. Another character scolds him.
- A few sexual conversations and jokes but they are very mild.
Violence & Gore
- A female zombie chases a man around an apartment building. He kills the zombie by hitting it in the head with a baseball bat. (We don't see this happen)
- A woman hits a zombie in the head with a guitar.
- A man in a car drives up to a disemboweled zombie on the highway and opens his door, hitting it, and he drives over it.
- A person falls out of a car and a bunch of zombies go over to him. (It's implied he dies, but the camera cuts before we see this happen.)
- In the blurred background of a shot, a zombie can be seen in front of a dead man (supposedly eating him. We don't see this happen.)
- A man goes up to a car and see's 2 hands on the steering wheel not attached to a human. No gore is visible and this is meant to be funny.
- Tallahassee punches Columbus in the arm. (not a concern)
- 3 obscene hand gestures
- 25 uses of "fuck" (1 paired with "mother"), 1 brief use of "c*nt", 15 uses of "shit", 4 uses of "bitch", 3 uses of "ass", 3 uses of "bastard", 2 uses of "Goddamn", 1 use of "hell", 1 use of "Jesus Christ", 4 uses of "oh my God", 1 use of "cock", and 1 use of "piss".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Tallahassee smokes a cigar.
- A man lights marijuana in a multi-tubed device, with a man and girl putting a tube to their mouths. They seem to be high momentarily in the next scene.
- A guy and a girl each drink from a bottle of wine twice during one scene.
- A man drinks a shot of liquor and offers one to another guy who pours it out the car window while he's not looking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is one scene in a haunted house with a couple jump scares, which may seem frightening to some people.
- A fairly violent sequence early on. There are two or three jump scenes involving zombies that suddenly appear (just momentarily scary).
- Zombies are very scary. Gore is not visible though.
Violence & Gore
- There's a massive final battle between the protagonists and the zombies. Tallahassee and Columbus drive through a theme park ramming into and running over zombies, and Tallahassee holes up in a game booth and takes on a large group of zombies, shooting all of them graphically. Columbus battles a clown zombie, hitting it with a hammer and brutally bashing its head in.
- Wichita and Little Rock drive through a theme park in a car and hit some zombies, and both get out and shoot more zombies as they run. They get on a ride, and kick some zombies that grab onto it, and they fall to their deaths.
- A man is accidentally shot in the chest, we see a bloody wound for a bit. He dies slowly.