Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- None. There is no nudity and no sex scenes.
- Episode 2 has scenes from a strip club with women dancing suggestively in g strings.
Violence & Gore
- The documentary concerns the shooting deaths of three victims and one shooting victim's injury. There are scenes of gunfire, but the documentary does not show the victims being shot. The documentary is respectful and considerate of the victims. Actual photos of the deceased are shown, but are completely covered and draped out of respect. There is no gore to speak of.
- Throughout the entire 3-part series, there are a few instances of "shit," several instances of "fuck," and one instance of "pussy."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are references throughout of drinking and smoking marijuana. Rolled joints are shown onscreen several times as well as nightclub drinking, and sometimes underage drinking.