Kavalthurai Ungal Nanban (2020) Poster

True nature revealed but what's no use
saru202027 December 2020
This film portrays the true nature of most of the policemen in TN in a simple & shuttle way with a simplistic story backing the main theme & message of the film. The antagonist did perform very well portraying the actual characterisation of those arrogant idiotic policemen. But, do those police would transform after watching this? Will they ever change even a bit after showing them that this is how the public do see them as like evil? I don't think so. I think this film should've somehow portrayed about how those arrogant rascals could change and what impact it would've made to them personally & to their department & to this society as a whole, maybe that way, this film could've been acted as like a testimonial for the improvements & impact it'd have made upon those people's transformation.
Well Presented Reality Content
prithiviramthirupathy11 December 2020
This film extraordinarily portrayed the relationship between the police and the public. Clearly shown how do they react and respond to eachother whenever they meet any critical situation. Everyone in this crew have done their work greater both artistically and technically. Hats off! Perfectly connected with the reality. Much Satisfied and worth every penny.. Great Small budget film.. Must Watchable!
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worth watching - a sad reflection of the times we live in
devinderbonding13 May 2021
This was way better than expected. Disturbing- wasn't expecting something this intense.
An Emotional Super Hit
rosheenkan20 June 2021
Thanks to RDM direction, the film became super hit and police officers should not be arrogant and wicked. The film is a must watch for police officers.
#mustwatchlist
SENKETTRU27 November 2020
A must watch movie questioning on honesty and the changes that needa to reflect in thw society
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overrated - Low budget version of Visaaranai
sivasankar00724 December 2020
The movie has the exact template of National award winning "Visaaranai". But when dealing with the depth it comes nowhere near to it.

the logo of the movie is also cheap attempt to exploit the sensation of "Thoothukudi firing incident".

Writing is just okay with a good non-linear narrative for one of the scene. The screenplay is not mature at many places and the dialogues are terrible. Most dialogues are taken from memes from social media. The protagonist doesn't even have the maturity to deal with a cop.

Casting - except for the antagonist cop and the other cops all others including the protagonist are mediocre.
0 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Police is not our friend he is our enemy
ganesh78199218 January 2021
My headline👆 got justified by dis movie Mime gopi acting is great new comer hero also acted well everyone played der part well .Laws and orders are supposed to save the innocents not dismantle them like in dis movie .This is a true slipper shot to all the police officers ,hats off to the director
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Gripping storyline and fantastic screenplay
saran2425 December 2020
Reveals unfortunately the true face of our police force...Many a times we can relate to a situation where we feel hopeless and helpless against a force which was made to protect us..
Very poor
rabarig-7481615 May 2021
Very poor story Kai kidha jevujj nathii Bekar.

Bakvas.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Superr movie
rkmadhan29 November 2020
Nice and very guts full movie every one watch atlest one time
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Definitely this movie will disappoint you!!!
anjanaswapna24 December 2020
Honestly I was waiting for this movie and it's a big let down. Many loop holes
2 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad cops
boyg-4067129 August 2021
This movie is emotional and a truth revealer. Shame to all bad cops . Hatsoff to true policemen.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Must watch movie
narayanan701629 November 2020
Honest and brave attempt... Must watch movie and policemen should watch this movie... Public and police bonding is very weak in our country. This movie could be awareness for both public and policemen.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.