Dark knight Cecil Harvey goes on a mission to retrieve lost Crystals that a man named Golbez has seemingly stolen.
Did You Know?
When Cecil and his allies Rosa, Rydia, Kain, Edge come with him on the Whale spaceship and fly to the moon, they can pilot it until they land it. But when they exit outside, they walk around without their spacesuits. This would cause them to die including Fusoya and Golbez, because first of all, there's no life on the moon including trees or water. Second, they would freeze to death or burn to death by the sun due to extreme heat and cold temperatures caused by the sun or no sun. Also gravity on the moon is different than Earth and they would bounce lightly and float on the moon. If they were provided spacesuits with oxygen tanks, then they would be able to survive on the moons surface but would have limited time to explore and fight before returning on the spaceship. However, their spacesuits would make them more vulnerable to monster attacks and it would be slightly harder to use weapons due to the moons lighter gravity. See more
[Cecil wakes up
Cecil... it must be you.
[Golbez gives the crystal to Cecil. Obtained Crystal
Zeromus... This is the end for you-not us!
The iOS and Android version retains many of the changes used in the Nintendo DS release however there's some differences in the following includes
- The 3D graphics has now been improved even in the cutscenes.
- The game uses one screen and the map can appear in the main screen instead of 2 separate screens.
- The iOS and Android uses touch screen controls.
- There are now 2 difficult modes to choose from, normal mode and hard mode.
- A brand new sidequest Search for Eight Eidolons has been added to replace Whyts sidequest.
- Whyt and his family members and the 5 mini-games has been omitted.
- The Developer's Room has been altered to reflect the Mobile staff instead of the DS staff.
- The iOS, Android game is known to crash after the end of the scene with Cecil and Rosas wedding ceremony resulting in not being able to view the ending credits and preventing the player from accessing New Game plus mode.
Remake of Final Fantasy IV