Batman: Gotham Knight (2008 Video)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for stylized violence, including some bloody images|
Sex & Nudity
- One mild scene of a woman walking by in a bikini.
Violence & Gore
- In one scene, Batman is shot in the stomach by a jumpy thug. He sticks his finger in the wound to dig out the bullet and then cauterizes the wound with one of his gadgets as blood pours freely. This scene is very disturbing.
- There are multiple acts of gun violence by mobsters.
- There are scenes of strong martial arts violence from Batman.
- The villain Deadshot shoots a man through the head, with bloody results.
- Multiple explosions and intense action.
- Some bloody scenes throughout the movie.
- There is a surgery scene that's very graphic.
- A giant bat cuts off a man's head, quite graphic.
- MPAA: "Stylized violence, including some bloody images."
- 3 "h" words 1 "a" word 1 "d" word 1 "b" word
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The villain Deadshot is seen drinking some alcohol with another man.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The dark atmosphere of Batman: Gotham Knight is on the whole, quite frightening and creepy.
- In one of the episodes, the villain Scarecrow, may frighten some viewers.
- The violence is quite intense and wounds are frequent.