Average Joe (2021) Poster

(2021)

I cant give this lower then a 1.
bwc-maneke25 February 2021
If I could give this a negative score I would -10, as in you would have to pay me to watch this.

This might be a good movie if I didn't care about things like acting, story, plot, dialog, action, drama or really anything that makes a movie watchable.

If you watched the trailer you've seen the entire movie. Seriously. Save your brain cells.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't watch it!!
shanninv21 March 2021
There is nothing good about this movie. The acting and plot was the worst I've seen. And I've watched a lot of B rated spoof movies. The filming and editing was so bad, I've seen amateur children do better. Who ever took part in this movie, I feel it will be there first and last time in film.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
alternate universe??
jaye50-18 February 2021
Evidently this takes place in an alternate universe where there are no black people... either that or the casting director just didn't know any... with a better budget this could have been decent...
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just average, Joe
Stanlee10722 January 2021
This is a bargain bucket of the Marvel Avengers (perhaps the rejected characters the late Stan Lee thought of but quickly discarded) but the fact that the writers poke fun of themselves makes this more enjoyable that I thought it would be. Perhaps it also pays homage to Watch men.

The acting is ok. Who cannot route for the average Joe?! It has semi funny moments and I can see why it was released in January.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.