Lincoln and Amelia join forces to find a killer inspired by Greek mythology who is live-streaming murders. Meanwhile, the Bone Collector prepares a terrifying gift to celebrate Lincoln's return to work with his new partner.
Did You Know?
Observations about Myths:
- A myth in which a mortal is punished by the gods
- Myths embody the drama of the human condition
- They're as relevant now as when the Greeks first imagined them, such as Wrath of the Gods. And it's not just vengeance.
- Myths explore love, lust, loss, death, the darkness in us all.
- Demonstrate the failings of modern society can be seen through the prisms of myths
Lincoln says incorrectly that Prometheus lost his life after angering the gods. Prometheus, after stealing fire and giving it to Man, was chained alive to a rock and a bird tore out his liver each day. See more