Thappad (I) (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- Man forces woman to have sex, no nudity shown.
Violence & Gore
- There are several scenes in which men hit women in a domestic setting, however there is no sight of blood or injury.
- In one sequence a man pressures his wife into having sex with him even though she does not wish to.
- There are verbal references to assault in the marital home and some characters seek to minimise its significance, however the film itself entirely condemns domestic violence.
- In one scene a drop of blood is briefly visible on a finger tip during a blood test.
- There is infrequent strong language ('f**k') as well as milder terms including 'shit', 'hell', 'damn', and 'bloody'.
- There is infrequent discriminatory language used in reference to Caucasians.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman is shown smoking one in this movie.
- A women is shown preparing a drink for her self. However scene does not show her drinking the same.
- A man is shown smoking a cigarette.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This work contains flashing images which may affect viewers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy.