New in Town (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for language and some suggestive material|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman's nipples are clearly visible through her shirt (it is implied that she is cold). The whole time they are visible a much older man is oogling her.
- It is implied that a woman is a wearing a thong, though nothing is shown.
- A woman gets her car stuck in a snowdrift & attaches a skimpy red nightgown to her car antennae as a flag.
- There is a very brief make-out scene between a man & a woman. A few moments later the back of the couch they are sitting on is seen & heavy breathing & gasping takes place. A car is then heard in the driveway (the man's daughter is returning home from a date). When they stand up, they adjust their clothing as if they had been removing it.
- A woman makes a comment on how she's not sure if a man is staring at her or her breasts.
- A teenage boy tells the girl he's about to take out that she looks hot; her father hears him & replies, "I was 14 once, so I know what's going on in your head. And your pants." And that, "Keep in mind, whatever you do to my daughter...I'm gonna do to you."
- A bunch of old woman comment on a mans butt when he bends over.
- A woman, while drunk, tells a man he looks sexy.
- A woman at a dinner party asks a teenage girl if she likes Fergie. She replies that her dad doesn't let her listen to that kind of music. The woman & the girls father then end up in an arguement because the woman feels the girl is old enough to make her own decisions & that Fergie is a good example of a strong, independent woman but the girls dad argues that she is a living sex object.
- A (drunk) woman tells a man to "Keep your hands to yourself Mr. Touchy-Feely Hands!" while he's helping her out of her car. He responds wth, "You wish."
Violence & Gore
- A woman accidentally shoots a man in the butt. He is later shown in the hospital (conscious), with a nurse above him pulling pellets covered in blood out of his hip.
- Several uses of A** & it's derivatives (a**hole, dumb a**, etc.).
- B*tch & son of a b*tch are used frequently.
- Sh*t is used twice.
- Mother F is said once though it is cut off. Renee's character steps out of an airport into the howling wind & yells, "MOTHER F--!!" & then the door she stepped out of closes cutting off the rest.
- A man yells what sounds like godd*mn once though it changes to goddang.
- H*ll & d*mn are used several times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman coming over to someone's house for a dinner party pulls out a HUGE container of liquor. She tells the woman hosting that she didn't know whether to get red or white, to which her husband replies, "As long as I can uncork it, unbottle it or unscrew it I'll drink it."
- A woman caught in a snowdrift downs nearly a whole bottle of wine to stay warm.
- A woman is made the butt of a drinking game joke.
- There are various shots of people in bars & with liquor throughout the film.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene where a woman accidentally shoots a man through the butt may frighten some though it is mainly played for comedic effects.