After a high-strung theater producer's behavior turns from demanding to what is believed to be demonic, Kristen, David and Ben must assess the situation; Kristen discredits Leland Townsend, before he can ruin a 17-year-old boy's life.
Did You Know?
There are six types of possession:
- Demonic Possession - It's when a demon takes over a person's body without their consent.It's what you see in most movies. It involves speaking in tongues, sudden personality changes, sudden violence, even superhuman strength.
- Physical Pain - This is a sickness or an injury due to a demon being inside a person. It doesn't impact the soul, just the body.
- Diabolic Oppression - This is when a demon torments a person, causing tragic events in their lives the loss of a loved one, the loss of a job, a home. Basically, the story of Job.
- Diabolical Infestation - It's when demonic entities take over a house, an object, even an animal.
- Diabolical Subjugation - It's when the possessed invites the demon into their lives. They do this through game play or pledging their soul to the devil. It's real in that if a human wants power, they can trade away their future for that power.
- Diabolical Obsession - It's when a person has constant, overwhelming and irrational thoughts, making them act in perverse ways. It's hard to detect because it's the most highly functional of all the possessions. But it can lead to suicidal ideation and murder.
When David Acosta looks up information on his laptop, about his dream, He is clearly using a DELL laptop. When the camera shows the screen, its clearly MAC OS. Not Linux or Windows but MAC on a Dell laptop. See more
Monkey Wash Donkey Rinse
Written by Duncan Aldrich, Warren Zevon
Performed by Warren Zevon See more