The Belko Experiment (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 34 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong bloody violence throughout, language including sexual references, and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Some verbal sex references.
- One of the male characters sometimes stares at/flirts with another woman in a suggestive manner. She refers to him as a pervert.
- A woman tries to convince a man not to kill her by taking off her shirt and saying she knows what he wants. She is shown in her bra.
- No nudity is shown.
Violence & Gore
- Pervasive strong brutal bloody violence and gore throughout the film.
- Numerous characters have their heads exploded from the inside out by remotely detonated trackers. Blood splatters and their open head wounds are visible.
- A man cuts into the back of his own head with a box cutter to try to remove the tracker. The wound bleeds all over his shirt.
- A room full of people are forced to line up in front of a wall and a man begins shooting them one by one, execution style.
- A man traps several people in a room and stabs them all to death with a meat cleaver. Very bloody and brutal.
- A woman kills a man by hacking into his head with an axe. Lots of blood and several shots of his mutilated face.
- A man has part of his skull caved in by a wrench. The disturbing wound is very visible. He stands in a daze for a moment before falling down dead.
- A woman kicks off from a wall while fighting an attacker on her back. The attacker's head is impaled on three protruding nails and he falls over dead.
- A man is crushed by an elevator. We hear his bones crunching and his body twitches violently before death.
- A man twists a woman's head around, breaking her neck instantly.
- A woman slashes a man's leg and hand with a paper slicer she uses like a machete.
- A man is stabbed in the abdomen and left to bleed out in a stairwell.
- A woman is instantly shot in the forehead after an elevator door opens.
- A woman burns to death after a Molotov cocktail explodes at her feet.
- Two men are shot to death while trying to kill another man.
- A man is shot in the chest three times, dying instantly.
- A woman slowly bleeds out after being shot in the chest.
- Several characters are shot to death, either after being targeted or hit by happenstance.
- A man is shot in the hand and the wound is visible for the rest of the film.
- An anxious man tries to rinse blood out of his hair after a woman is brutally killed in front of him.
- A woman helps a man stitch a wound in his head.
- Corpses are seen on the floor in many shots.
- Strong language is present in the entire film, including terms like 37 "fuck" and 40 "shit".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a joint and blows the smoke into a vent to hide it. Later, he shares a joint with two other characters. At least one character is high for the entirety of the film.
- Lots of burnt out cigarettes are visible in a woman's car.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several killings happen out of the blue to intentionally take the audience by surprise.
- Characters' heads explode from the inside out with little to no warning.
Violence & Gore
- This film is extremely gorey - a total of 84 people die in an around 85 minute long film.
- The final two men alive fight to the death with their fists and various weapons until one is finally bludgeoned to death with a tape dispenser.
- Mike hides explosives in the pockets of everyone he meets after "winning" the game. The explosions kill several people. He shoots and kills everyone who does not die instantly.