The Belko Experiment (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 35 items
- Sex & Nudity (4)
- Violence & Gore (22)
- Profanity (2)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (2)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (2)
- Spoilers (3)
|MPAA||Rated R for strong bloody violence throughout, language including sexual references, and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Some verbal sex references.
- One of the male characters sometimes stares at/flirts with another woman in a suggestive manner. She refers to him as a pervert.
- A woman tries to convince a man not to kill her by taking off her shirt and saying she knows what he wants. She is shown in her bra.
- No nudity is shown.
Violence & Gore
- The whole movie is a race for survival. Kinda like Hunger Games but with gore
- Numerous characters are blown up by detonators. Blood can be seen
- Many people die, some bloodless, but others have blood
- A room full of people are forced to line up in front of a wall and a man begins shooting them one by one, execution style. disturbing
- A man is killed by a giant knife. Not too brutal
- A woman kills a man with an axe. Most is offscreen but we can see some blood splatter
- A man has part of his skull caved in by a wrench. The disturbing wound is very visible. He stands in a daze for a moment before falling down dead. Not to bloody but still can be disturbing
- A woman kicks off from a wall while fighting an attacker on her back.
- A man is crushed by an elevator. We hear his bones crunching and his body twitches violently before death.
- A man twists a woman's head around, breaking her neck instantly.
- A woman slashes a man's leg and hand with a paper slicer she uses like a machete.
- A man is stabbed in the abdomen and left to bleed out in a stairwell.
- A woman is shot in the forehead after an elevator door opens.
- A woman is killed by a Molotov cocktail.
- Two men are shot to death while trying to kill another man.
- A man is shot in the chest three times, dying instantly.
- A woman slowly bleeds out after being shot in the chest.
- Several characters are shot to death, either after being targeted or hit by happenstance.
- A man is shot in the hand and the wound is visible for the rest of the film.
- An anxious man tries to rinse blood out of his hair.
- A woman helps a man stitch a wound in his head.
- Corpses are seen on the floor in many shots.
- Contains religious swearing (e.g., "Jesus", "Goddamn").
- Strong language is present in the entire film, including terms like 37 "fuck" and 40 "shit".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a joint and blows the smoke into a vent to hide it. Later, he shares a joint with two other characters. At least one character is high for the entirety of the film.
- Lots of burnt out cigarettes are visible in a woman's car.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several killings happen out of the blue to intentionally take the audience by surprise.
- Characters' explode with little to no warning.
Violence & Gore
- A total of 84 people die in an around 85 minute long film.
- The final two men alive fight to the death with their fists and various weapons.
- Mike hides explosives in the pockets of everyone he meets after "winning" the game. The explosions kill several people.