Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mild rude humor and peril|
Sex & Nudity
- Buck the weasel says "I knew him before he came out" referring to a Caterpillar.
- Many innuendos scattered throughout, most will fly over the heads of young children but many may result in some unwanted questions.
- A mild reference to a female part when Manny and Ellie are talking about having the baby. They mention about it coming out the "a hole". There were wondering where that part is located.
- Crash the possum grabs a bunch of berries and in so doing exposes Scrat and Scratte in an embrace, who look shocked and embarrassed.
- Manny and Diego are in some cramped quarters, and Diego says he feels "tingly". Manny tells him not to say that when they're pressed up against each other.
Violence & Gore
- There is one character, Buck that has had his eye scratched out by a dinosaur. It shows the scene where it happens, but does not show any part of the actual eye being gone.
- Ellie gives birth to Peaches - nothing is shown but she screams and Diego tells her to push multiple times.
- Diego tries to hunt down a deer. He does not succeed.
- A few raptor like dinosaurs chase the main heroes.
- Several "bad guys" fall to their apparent deaths or are otherwise rendered impotent by the "good guys".
- Scrat fights with a female flying squirrel over the acorn. In one instance, Scrat actually falls off a very high cliff - Wiley E Coyote style. He of course survives, but not before making a squirrel-shaped hole in the ground.
- In one scene "damn" is used
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several characters breathe in helium-like laughing gas, which causes them to have high-pitched voices and think that everything is funny, including the prospect of dying laughing.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the dinosaurs might be scary for younger viewers.
- Rudy, an even larger meat-eating dinosaur chases our heroes. These two scenes may be too frightening for young children.
Sex & Nudity
- At least three veiled references are made to male genitalia. In one, Sid tries to milk a large ram, only to realize it's a male, meaning that Sid touched his genitalia, something made obvious by the ram's facial expression and Sid saying "I thought you were a female!". Buck recounts a story in which he used a sharpened clam shell to turn a T-Rex into a T-Rachel, which a reference to castration. Sid identifies Manny and Ellie's baby as a boy, but Diego explains that "that's it's tail".