A Very Corgi Christmas (TV Movie 2019) Poster

(2019 TV Movie)

Not a good dog or Christmas movie
phd_travel9 November 2019
Unlike recent dog movies this one isn't saved by cute dogs. The story of two single parents bonding is tedious and boring. She has to work and the spoilt kid can't understand how a single parent puts food on the table. The leads are okay to look at though there isn't much romance.
11 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie is good...community theatre good!
deanbean31718 December 2019
This story is, literally, painful to watch! Plenty of "smell the fart" acting, mixed with gobs of awkwardness and a heaping helping of truly horrible music makes the standard Hallmark schlock seem like The Godfather in comparison. This production has NO redeeming qualities. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family bonding film
mattroberson-0496329 November 2019
My family had fun hating on this awful film one evening, and we're diehard corgi lovers.
10 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The title lies
boycey-207966 December 2020
I switched to this movie and it appears to have one Corgi who appears fairly irregularly.

Admittedly I have only watched half an hour of it but less than 3 minutes of Corgi.

For it to be a Very Corgi Christmas I'd expect at least 3 Corgis to be in screen for a minimum of 50% of the whole film.

Very disappointing.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Good
gregberne119 December 2019
This is not a good Christmas movie or a good dog movie. The scenes are awkward, boring and slow. The dog scenes are especially poorly done. The acting is not great but that could be due to the terrible script including some especially bad dialogue, even by dog-Christmas-movie standards. Hard pass.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An insult
iranu-7419523 November 2020
Even giving these people some leeway on yet another Christams turkey film, this one is too poor to countenance. The sound is super bad, a 4 year old would do better. The techincal errors and cynical script is an insult to any audience. Have no idea where the Leading male came from - feasibly a care home. Very very bad, even when measured on the Cheap Christmas Movie Scale. This rubish was put together only 2 years ago!! They should be ashamed.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not even very, very cute Kevin McGarry could save this one
sheldonlinda11 December 2019
Even very very cute Kevin McGarry from the later seasons of "Heartland" and the very cute dogs couldn't save "A Very Corgi Christmas." Also, I very obv. wasn't amused that the main girl's cute bubbly sister who could have saved the film for me was a c word. :((
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Enjoyable
matt-goppee28 November 2020
Best corgi movie ever made. Very wholesome. Literally watched only for the corgi and it didn't disappoint.
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I. Am in tears.
Xx_CorgiL0v3r_xX3 June 2020
This is the best, if not the greatest, cinematic achievement of all time. A Very Corgi Christmas makes me want to sing from the rooftops. It is heartbreaking, bittersweet, and christmas. I loved when the corgi did the christmas, it put me in tears for two days in a row. If this was the only movie I could ever watch, I'd be in heaven.
0 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.