Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action and violence, some disturbing images, and language|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- An Orthodox church in Turkey is guarded by ninjas wearing black, the sky turns yellow and red, then black, two men and a woman shoot perimeter guards with high-powered rifles, ninjas fall (presumably dead) and many black-robed and hooded spectators chant incantations as the devil (as an old man) and his young son sway back and forth on a stage.
- A man shoots guards and spectators, another man tries to grab the boy.
- Man shoot several monks in a monastery.
- Two men struggle in a warehouse, and one man transforms into the Ghost Rider with a huge skull of flames: while flaming, he jumps on his flaming motorcycle and chases a convoy of SUVs chasing a woman and a boy.
- A flashback shows a man crunch a bottle in his hand to draw blood and sign a contract with the devil in blood.
- Three times, we see flashbacks of wars with shooting and bombings, all attributed to the devil.
- A woman lies dying in a cave at night, we hear a man's voice ask if she wants to make a deal and she nods; the screen blacks out and we hear that she had sex with the devil and bore his son.
- At least 1 F-word, 5 scatological terms, 7 anatomical terms.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man on a hospital gurney asks for Morphine and Valium.
- A man steals several bottles of medication from hospital medical cabinets (we can't see the labels.)
- A man opens unmarked medicine vials and pours 5 or 6 pills into his mouth and swallows.
- A man drinks alcohol from a small flask several times and from three dusty wine bottles.
- A man drinks wine from a dusty wine bottles.
- A monastery wine cellar contains hundreds of dusty wine bottles in alcoves.
- A man lights a cigarette, it goes out and he drops it.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The main character's transformation is very intense and will frighten young viewers.
- Ghost Rider's appearance is also very frightening.
- A scene shows a crowd of people in black hoods chanting.
- A man and a boy are shown in a trance-like state.
- Several disturbing scenes depict characters decaying and burning. However, it should be noted that this movie is not anywhere as explicit or violent as Neveldine/Taylor's other films
- Some material involving Satan, hell, etc.
Sex & Nudity
- A woman lies dying in a cave at night and we hear a man's voice ask if she wants to make a deal and she nods; the screen blacks out and we hear that she had sex with the devil and bore his son, who is presently about 9 years old.