The Harder They Fall (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 25 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Two characters kiss passionately while the woman with a large red dress on hops on the man's thighs then thrust but then get interrupted.
- A woman is seen in a bar with blue circles around her nipples as she is fully nude.
- 17 minutes in a man slaps a woman butt and the crowd cheers and whistles after she comes out on stage with a dress reaviling cleavage. And a minor kiss
- People are kissing in a club
- A woman in blue wears a very revealing "outfit" but no nudity is shown
- Halfway through there is a scene in a bar where a dancer is wearing an obvious full body suit with decorations across the breast and crotch area, she's clothed so any nudity is imagined
Violence & Gore
- All the violence in the film is incredibly stylised and bloody. It's mostly comedic but it is disturbing in context at times.
- A Character Is Counting Down But Is Soon Shot In The Head
- A Man Is Beaten Down With A Gun Tooth Falls Out And Blood Is Shown
- The Train Driver Along The Guards Are All Shot Down Dead
- A Character Is Shot Multiple Times Right Before He Dies Laying On The Ground
- 2 Characters Are Blown Up With Dynamite
- A man gets tortured, beaten up while tied up. Prolonged scene. Absolutely no nudity.
- In the first 10 minutes a boy parents are shot blood spurts then he grabs a razor and carves a cross into the boy head offscreen but u see blood drip down for a second then a man is shot 5 times during the opening credits quite violent.
- 15 minutes in a man trys to fight a woman no blood just intense
- A man is hit I'm the face
- Train driver is shot in the head blood spurts
- A robber slits a guard feet 4 times with a knife quite violent
- All the gaurds on a train are killed but no blood just bullets and bodies dropping
- About 25 F-words, mostly in the first half. Around 15 uses of D-N, B--H, S-T etc.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The Main Character smokes a blunt throughout
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This Is A Western Film And There's A lot Of Gun Violence
- It's Not And Action Film But The Violence Can Be Too Intense For Younger Viewers
- A little boy's parents are killed right in front of him. He is then disfigured.
Violence & Gore
- The Parents Of The Main Character Are Shot Dead