One Night in Miami... (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- Barbara Cooke walks around in a top and underwear. Very brief and easy to miss.
- Scenes take place at a pool. Women in bikinis, shirtless men, etc.
- This film contains no nudity or sex scenes.
- Jim Brown makes a brief reference to "getting some pussy".
Violence & Gore
- A Molotov cocktail is thrown into a mans house which burns it down, the man and his family escape unharmed.
- Two boxing scenes early in the film. Neither are particularly long or gory.
- 19 uses of "fuck"
- White man utters the "n" word.
- Ali says "man I was wanting some p***y tonight." Although it's hard to hear
- All the F words are used within anger or in specific scenes. It's not used pervasively
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters smoke cigarettes and consume alcohol. No emphasis is placed on these scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A white character use "the N word" directed at one of the main characters. This is said in a very jovial tone, but is a jarring line which may be upsetting.
- Suggested Rating: TV-MA, language, smoking