Transit (I) (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and terror, perasive language and brief teen drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- *Some Jokes are said in the Beginning.
- *There are talks about that and some kisses.
Violence & Gore
- Two people are shot offscreen in the beginning, and it's implied that both died.
- A woman is assaulted in a hotel room, and the attackers slam the woman's body on the walls right until the woman frees herself and runs away.
- A man's finger is cut off with a machete, and blood splatters on the ground and his ring falls as he groans on pain. This may disturb some viewers. He's seen with a bandage in his hand with some blood smeared throughout the film.
- A man is shot in the shoulder and chest by an AK-47, and blood sprays and he dies.
- Another man is shot by an AK-47 in the chest, blood spurts and he slowly dies by blood loss.
- 6 "h" words
- 2 "d" words
- 5 "a" words
- 5 "b" words
- 24 "s" words
- 54 "F" words
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some may get intense when the robbers are menacing and interrogating the family.
- When a mans finger is cut off by a machete, offscreen may disturb some viewers for the pain of the man and the intense feel.
- There are some intense Shootouts at the end of the film.
- A police officer is suddenly run over by a car.
Violence & Gore
- A woman is shot in the back of his head with a shotgun, blood sprays and falls dead to the ground
- A man gets in an intense fight with another man, they break windows and slam walls, and then a man stabs the other mans head with a nail on a wood, blood pools on the mans head. Some may find this disturbing.