The summer of 1974. Four young friends have planned a relaxing weekend out in the woods. At a remote truck stop they pick up a hitchhiker, who only after a short ride demands that they stop the car. They are terrified. Suddenly they are all ambushed and left unconscious. They wake up deep in the woods with no one around but the sound of a hunting horn. Someone is out hunting, and they are the prey
American Film Market
Did You Know?
This film takes place in 1974, which is the year the Texas Chain Saw Massacre was released, and which this film references throughout. See more
A piece of dirt on Camilla's cheek disappears between shots. See more
In Germany there exists two versions for the movie: FSK Keine Jugendfreigabe which is cut by 4 minutes and SPIO/JK approved which is also cut by 3 minutes. The following scenes were added to SPIO/JK version
- A woman getting shot by a rifleman
- A woman getting shot by a shotgun and her leg explodes, causing blood and gore to pop on the screen.
- Sight of a woman attempting to escape while running away from the hunter
- A hunter approaches a dead corpse and carves it with a knife
- Some shootings are allowed at SPIO/JK version.
En Spennende Dag For Josefine
Written by Benny Berg
and Arne Riis
Performed by Inger Lise Rypdal See more