Hero Mode (2021) Poster

(2021)

Loved it
garfield-1266017 June 2021
Excellent. I really enjoyed the whole movie.the plot is really awesome and the characters realistic.
242 out of 265 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
EXCELLENT
maridanisv17 June 2021
Excellent, incredible. AMAZING, THE BEST FILM. VERY GOOD! 100%
106 out of 114 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family fun movie, that's feel-good for all
cierrask15 June 2021
This is a great movie for the family! Lots of laugh out loud moments, for both adults and kids. And of course, everyone loves a feel-good ending! The cast is mixed with talented newcomers and many seasoned actors, rounding out an impressive roster.
278 out of 308 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Family Movie
bpeter-6414014 June 2021
Hero Mode was good movie to watch with the family. Having two boys (14 and 12) who like to play games themselves, they thought it was interesting to see some of the background that occurs with creating them.
258 out of 286 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NICE movie
Excellent I love this movie, I will have fun watching it with my family. Thanks..
74 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nice movie
jitdas-4445719 June 2021
Nice movie. I love this movie. I loved the visual effects.
65 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very Helpfull
ashalatabogi17 June 2021
We took our boys ages 12 and 15 to see Hero Mode last weekend and loved it!! Finally a movie that encourages teamwork, entrepreneurship, creativity and perseverance that is also funny and entertaining.
116 out of 126 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great video for the family
felipetaraojo19 June 2021
This movie is great for the family and is absolutely hilarious. It was a ton of fun to watch and I thought the ending was great.
86 out of 93 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A masterpiece in every possible way.
oskarsbarzdins13 June 2021
It's absolutely perfect. It's like Disney Channel made "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World". It's like "Spy Kids" was made in 2022 with tiktokers. It's like "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D" was about video game design. It's not funny at any moment but it is the best movie ever.
265 out of 297 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
excellent
barco_yeika17 June 2021
The truth has good excellent quality without a doubt.
108 out of 118 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good family movie
babumisti20 June 2021
I really enjoyed this movie. I like this movie.and satisfied. This movie highly recommended.
60 out of 64 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is fantastic movie for family friends ,watch this movie
bidyutmandal-3665617 June 2021
This is wonderful movie for family friends.its to good watch this movie.
199 out of 222 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Nice movie
safiahamedd17 June 2021
It is a super tech movie.that tells a present world's situation and development.
199 out of 222 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
excellent series
aishtyle17 June 2021
Excellent series, it is very entertaining. The special effects of each chapter is very good and the plot very interesting.
99 out of 108 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family movie
avasteven17 June 2021
Fun filled movie with some future stars in the cast. If you're looking for a great family friendly movie, Hero Mode is a good choice.
111 out of 122 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great movie for the whole family
nathanlittle-5568114 June 2021
Really fun movie, tongue-in-cheek with good messages. We saw it in the theatre, my son said it was one of his favorite movies he'd ever seen, so we went home, bought it and watched it again.
226 out of 254 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Solid Family Film
brandonrphipps13 June 2021
Great movie, with some solid special effects! Nice to have a movie that little kids, parents and even teens can all watch together and enjoy!
253 out of 286 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing! A must watch
hazelnutcat13 June 2021
Didn't know what to expect when I watched it but it was actually really interesting!
233 out of 264 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Family Film
sheafarrell12 June 2021
I'm not much of a CG guy, but I loved the visual effects. The actors were cute. I don't think this was ever intended to be :Citizen Kane," it was a nice film with a good look.
233 out of 265 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
great
mousuminayak-9421617 June 2021
I love it.....it's very useful &easy to use...i am fully satisfied with this...i just love it.
81 out of 89 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Entertaining and Inspirational!! Highly recommend
nicoleraglin12 June 2021
230 out of 263 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun for the Whole Family
egotrip-7466012 June 2021
I appreciate when studios are able to make a family movie that doesn't suck for part of the family that's attending. This movie hits the bullseye when it comes to ensuring everyone has a good time. My kids (13&15), parents (70s) and my wife (40s) all had positive things to say in the car on the way home. Sean Astin plays exactly the type of nerd we wanted him to play, Chris Carpenter was relatable for my teenagers. Felt great to have such a good experience for our first time back in a theater in over a year.
218 out of 249 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
the movie is awesome
eurocollection-5957819 June 2021
Its a different kinda fim must watch.i was very liked by the story friends so i recommend everyone to watch it.
77 out of 85 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is a wonderful family movie
mynewdentist-1951712 June 2021
If you have a family with kids ages 6-16, you know you can go in, not have to worry about any language or violence, and everyone enjoy it. Have people seen the storyline before? Sure. But the cast was solid. You can tell there was good chemistry. Although the two lead teens do not have a long resume at the current time, one could see this as a jumping off movie for a longer career. And definitely some nostalgia with the old school video game graphics thrown in.

Family movie? Absolutely. Adult date movie? Choose something else.
232 out of 267 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NICE MOVIE
roopamsingh-4696321 June 2021
Awesome video. Too good performance. I love this hero's. Thank you.
42 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.