The Invisible Man (I) (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some strong bloody violence, and language.|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman with her breasts half open lies on the bed in the first minute of the movie
Violence & Gore
- Two characters have their throats slashed in the movie, showing blood spurting out. In one case, the blood runs down a white table cloth onto the floor and there is a pretty good shot of it
- In one scene, 10 security officers and hospital staff are injured with physical violence (punching, choking) or by being shot. Blood is clearly seen on a wall at one point.
- One scene shows a picture of dead body which is caused by suicide. The picture shows a man lying face down in a pool of blood.
- A man is shot to death with a least 6 gunshots to his upper body.
- A man is beaten up by another man and falls to the ground unconscious. His face is bruised and blooded during the fight. In the same scene, a young teenage girl is dramatically in the same fight, where she receives punches to her face and she is dragged across the floor.
- A woman stabs a man several times using a fountain pen. In the same scene she uses the same fountain pen to slit her wrists in a suicide attempt.
- 8 uses of "fuck" including 1 use of "motherfucker"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Two people are drugged with Diazepam.
- A woman is sedated in hospital by doctors using a syringe to her arm.
- Some drinking. A character is shown drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Prolonged suspense and frightening scenes from the offset.
- There are several scenes of gruesome violence
- It's a horror movie so expect scary scenes.
Sex & Nudity
- Man and woman naked in bed ( mans shows some buttocks)