Miracle at St. Anna (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong war violence, language and some sexual content/nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman remove each other's clothing (we see the woman's bare breasts), they continue caressing each other and it is implied that they have sex.
- We see a man walks through a room where a woman wearing a short negligee lies on a bed, and she invites him to join her (it is implied that they have had sex); he then sits on a chair in another room, she walks toward him (we can see her breasts and buttocks through the sheer fabric of the negligee), she straddles his lap and they kiss.
- A woman takes off her top to change (her bare breasts are shown), and a man watches.
- A dead woman lies on the ground and her bare breast is exposed (an infant was apparently nursing and is now crying).
- A man makes a suggestive comment to a woman about sex, and a man makes a suggestive comment to a woman about the size of his endowment.
- A man makes a crude remark about a woman after having had sex with her. A woman over a loud speaker says, "I have two white biscuits here for you" (referring to her breasts).
Violence & Gore
- Body Count: 122
- A man has his arm shot off. The remaining part of his arm is shown.
- Another man has his leg blown off. The leg is shown, and the man is also shown without it.
- In a scene, several dead bodies are shown; some bloodier than others.
- A kneeling man is shot in the head.
- A mass murder occurs. The bodies are shown.
- A man's throat is slit. Blood splirts from his wound.
- People are shot in numerous scenes. Many dead bodies are shown.
- 20 F-Words, D-Word, N-Word, S-Word, and Religious Exclamataions.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters smoke cigarettes several times
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are several intense scenes of war violence, ranging from missle bombings to combat shootings.
- A mass murder takes place. Afterwards, its implied that the bodies were burned.