Friend Request (2020) Poster

(II) (2020)

Very Predictable
plasssaskia7 November 2020
Okay I know movie was predictable but damn they did not want to spend a lot on this movie. For example when Maria was killed you didnt see that, just saw that someone followed her and her body was found in the office. in the middle of the movie you can tell who the bad guy was. The acting was not that great. the last scene with the fighting and Rayna getting jump you can tell it was fake. Lastly how was Malik able to put down his phone, and start recording without anyone seeing it? why did rayna run during Malik and Garett struggle instead of helping him. A lot of things made no sense. Also how the wife was such a good chef but during the whole movie you didnt see one dish from her?
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A 'straight-to-DVD' kind of affair...
Go_For_The_Jugular5 November 2020
Not great...and nowhere near deserving of the 10/10 some people are giving it, but also not so bad that it's unwatchable. It's something you have on in the background, while checking your social media.

This story has been done so many times before. This interpretation brings nothing new or original to the mix.

Decent acting from the main 3 characters...the rest of the cast suck!

I don't have the energy to leave a detailed review, so I'll leave you with this:

Malik is supposed to be the best attorney in the state, bringing down the biggest drugs criminal in Chicago, but couldn't even join the dots that 'GDW' were his BEST FRIEND'S initials!

Also, you have to laugh at the fact that in one scene Malik is standing in front of a photo of himself wearing the exact same clothes!

Don't expect anything amazing...
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Obsession with a twist!
debrandall12 July 2020
I expected the same old story about a husband who gets caught cheating with a crazy old girlfriend. This one really took me by surprise. I didn't see that twist coming at all. Not predictable at all IMHO. The story was good but some of the acting could use a little work. Js
5 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
How many times?
ks-6050029 November 2020
Same storyline, same setting, start getting bored for the same kind of production. Nothing new of this.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Had great when i watched,
bengtruneholm15 November 2020
But when i saw the movie it jus was bad acting,bad cutting and bad story.
Déjà vu
kaailauren8 November 2020
I feel like I've watched this movie before.Same storyline
Bravo!!!!
r2rat16 July 2020
This movie should've been on Netflix!!! It was excellent!!!! I was bracing myself for the same old storyline of husband cheats and crazy girl tries to kill the family. It was soooo much more than that. All characters were well developed and the movie kept me intrigued from beginning to end. This is obvious a must see and I am very critical of movies. If I gave it a 10, it has to be all that and a bag of chips! Kudos to the writers, director, characters, and all cast/staff that helped to make this movie worthwhile seeing on a Saturday night! :)
4 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh My This Is The Worst
dave-240810 November 2020
Totally wooden acting too the most predicate, poorly written script. Avoid at all costs
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pleasantly surprised
papsonkola7 November 2020
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from the movie, especially with the set up, the common storyline, the not so famous cast, but in the end I enjoyed it waaaay more than I expected. The lead casts performed beautifully, the storyline had an interesting twist, the movie was not too long. Though it could be improved upon, with some questionable events in the movie, but nonetheless, Bravo.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome movie to watch
lwashkas5 November 2020
The storyline was amazing, unpredictable and also enjoyed seeing new faces acting like the pros 👏🏾👏🏾
2 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really great movie!!
racquel-0862416 November 2020
I like the actors, acting skills were great!! I have watched several movies where there's always a woman that does the bad deed or comes in to take someone's man, however, the plot, it was different and it flowed. it was really nice I enjoyed it a lot. I didn't want to miss anything, it was worth watching.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lovely
imoike7 November 2020
It nice, pls do watch, lovely romantic..next up with the producer, expecting more from u
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great movie, terrible acting
pumpkinhead-3889516 August 2020
I loved this film, it had a great story. I loved the twists and the characters. If it weren't for the bad acting I'd give it a 10. It was pretty stylish and interesting, it seemed like a remake of Fatal Attraction then turned into some rendition of A Perfect Murder without the spousal hit job. All in all I'd recommend the movie, just be warned the actors aren't convincing in the least and bring no charisma to the screen which makes it more run of the mill stalker movie like Obsession.
1 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very Decent Movie
morrisonboyd12 July 2020
I like it because it was great movie. I will never miss the premiere
1 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.