The Christmas Project Reunion (2020) Poster

Big hair, big feels! What's not to love?
trickalou24 December 2020
Dear Me,

I was magically transported to the days when my hair had its own zip code, and make up was worn in coats, like paint. It was delicious. The characters were fun: loved the mom, the dad had awesome dry humor and Uncle Steve was, well....Uncle Steve. (I am married to an "Uncle Steve," and his name is even Steve, and yes, it IS fun to be married to a weirdo, even after 29 years) And then there was Corbin Bernsen who is amazing in any movie (he will always be Shawn Spencer's dad, but let's not get into that right now).

I never saw or knew there was a movie before this (which I will watch now, duh), but this one stood alone and got right to the heart of Christmas - giving, love, reconciliation, forgiveness, joy. We need more movies like this, where there is a message of hope and love, not just wishes for a Christmas snow and a new fiance by the time the Town Treelighting Festival occurs (and yes, I've seen all 3429 renditions of that same plot...it's regifted each year like bad fruitcake). This one is different, in all the right ways.

Highly recommend. Love,

Me (In Uncle Steve fashion, I wrote this review TO me, FROM me, with love.)
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great family Movie
seanplangdon7 November 2020
This is a Feel good movie for the family. A must see for the holidays! Uncle Steve was our favorite! Tubular!!!

The soundtrack was very good too! I'd could listen to this all day long!

Sean
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A good Christmas flick for teens.
tdaly45566 December 2020
Not as good as its original predecessor, this sequel is sure to please young adults. See "The Christmas Project" first, though.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great, Feel Good Movie!!
brinleyorndorff12 November 2020
My husband and I just recently watched this movie and loved it! It is a great family movie that makes you both laugh and feel good. Our favorite character was Uncle Steve- we all wish we had an uncle like him. It is definitely a must see this holiday season. Also, the soundtrack for this movie is spot on and sooo good!
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Uncle Steve <3
abbeychildress13 December 2020
We realllyyyy enjoyed Uncle Steve.... really ;) This was better than any Oscar nominated film because they lack the raw, true acting power possesed by... Uncle Steve ;) The talent. The passion. The intense masculinity. Please Uncle Steve ARE YOU SINGLE??
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.