Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated R for bloody violence, and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Male and Female (man and wife) kiss and hug. Male implies he wants to have sex ("let's go to bed"). The scene is cut, and a few scenes later they are both shown in bed. It is implied they have had sex, but there is no nudity.
Violence & Gore
- Bloody injuries throughout the film.
- Moderate fight scenes throughout. Gun shots and stabbings. Blood shown, but nothing with real gore.
- Most of the graphic violence is saved for the third act.
- R: Graphic violence, Gore and for language.
- R: Graphic violence, Gore, nudity and sexuality and for language.
- Graphic violence and Gore.
- R: Graphic violence, Gore, nudity and sexuality, drug use and for language.
- Graphic violence.
- Be aware that there is a MAJOR violence scene that is inappropriate for some children. I am 36yo and found it quite unsettling.
- There are exactly 10 F-words, one of which is proceeded with 'Mother'. There are also a small handful of mild profanities such as Sh*t, Prick and Hell.
- Small handful of blasphemous slurs throughout including "God" and "Christ". No more than 5x in entire movie.
- Profanity and language throughout this movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Scenes in a bar with drinking Beer and Shots.
- One person smokes a cigarette throughout. Nothing much. Someone spikes a glass of milk with Fentanyl.
- Chris smokes a cigar he recieved as a gift from his wife.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A young teenage girl is threatened to be electrocuted with a car battery by a disgruntled boy.
- Mildly dark scenes and occasional threat throughout.