Step Up 2: The Streets (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language, some suggestive material and brief violence|
Sex & Nudity
- The main character wears short cut t-shirts, exposing her stomach. Some supporting characters wear the same thing.
- In a few scenes, certain guys are shown with their shirts off, exposing their chest/stomach.
- In the ending scene, there is a small kiss between characters. Shortly after, we see the main characters share a kiss as well.
Violence & Gore
- One guy is beaten up by people from a different dance crew.
- Mild profanities. Hardly anything. The word "Fuck" is seen written on someone's torso but not uttered.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The opening Train Scene maybe frightening for some people due to the masks the dancers are wearing.
- One main character is beat up briefly.