The Boys in the Band (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexual content, language, some graphic nudity and drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Frontal and rear male nudity.
- A short love scene between two men, and a stronger one which includes male on male oral sex.
- Two men kiss passionately
- Crude sexual humour throughout, conversations of sex acts said in a very crude way
- Brief nudity, male pubic hair seen once in shower but very brief and not that visible
- Male buttocks nudity
- References to homosexual and heterosexual relationships frequently
- Two men have frontal and rear nudity in a swimming pool scene (it is dimly lit so it is nearly impossible to see anything). The scene lasts in small increments.
- A woman verbally describes that her and another character were making out on a pool table and that she wanted to stop but he kept on forcing her.
Violence & Gore
- A man punches another man, his nose bleeds
- 2 uses of C--t
- 6 uses of "Fag"
- 4 uses of F--k
- 3 uses of "Prick"
- 2 uses of N---a (both said by white person)
- 4 uses of Damn
- 1 use of Bulls--t
- 1 use of P---y
- 1 use of "ass"
- comedic use of fagg*t by gay characters, but also homophobic usage from another man
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Socially drinking throughout
- Medical drugs are consumed
- Half of the movie is spent with a man who's under alcohol influence making such uncomfortable situation during a birthday party