Child 44 (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence, some disturbing images, language and a scene of sexuality|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman kiss in bed and make out for a few seconds before the scene cuts post coitus and both are covered below the shoulders.
Violence & Gore
- A military soldier shots a man and a woman in the head. Blood spurts.
- A man stabs himself in the abdomen with the knife in order to avoid being capture by the military soldier. He recovers.
- A scene of an alleged murdered boy (naked). We see scratch marks in the back.
- Another scene of an alleged murdered boy (partially naked).
- Two homosexual men witness a dead body of a boy (entire body buried by the leaves, only see a hand). This scene is brief.
- A man strangles another man to death with a telephone cord.
- A fight breaks out in a train carriage and a few men are stabbed and killed.
- A man is suddenly shot in the back by another man. Blood spurts. Another is shot in the head a little later.
- A hand-to-hand fighting between two men. Ultimately, one kills the other by pounding his head into the rock in a rather graphic way.
- About 15 uses of "fuck", 2 of "Goddamn". Milder profanities used infrequently throughout.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The lead character is seen smoking in a few scenes throughout.
- Some men are injected with a truth serum drug.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The plot of this film is about the series of child killings with the total of 44. However, we don't know who the serial killer is. This argues whether the child died in a train accident or just killed.
Violence & Gore
- A young man kills himself by walking onto the approaching train (onscreen). Later, we see his dead body lying on the tracks.