"Dexter" There's Something About Harry (TV Episode 2007) Poster

Who Did Kill Harry
claudio_carvalho22 August 2010
Dexter reverts the situation; captures Doakes and keeps him prisoner in the cabin in Everglades. Debra finds that La Guerta has not reported the call she had received from Doakes. Dexter is worried about how Debra, Rita and the children would be devastated if is his identity is disclosed. Dexter confronts Doakes that tells that he has to kill him or let him go, but Dexter comes up to a third option. Doakes tells Dexter that Harry was wacko and Dexter is intrigued with the information. Angel asks to go with his daughter to the beach with Dexter, Rita and her children. Lila has an overdose and Angel calls the ambulance. Dexter meets Captain Matthews and finds how and who killed Harry.

In "There's Something About Harry". Dexter is intrigued by Doakes about his stepfather and discovers who actually killed Harry. Angel decides to date Lila and the unbalanced woman uses drugs and has an OD. Dexter decides to plant evidences to prove that Doakes is the Bay Harbor Butcher. My vote is eight.

Title (Brazil): "Quem Vai Ficar com Harry?" ("Who Is Going to be With Harry?")
12 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dex: I got guards outside my door to protect me. From you!!
antisocial122 March 2011
Dex: I have people who depend on me, who would be devastated. You are a lone wolf.

Again some bad flashbacks using current actors pretending to be young. I love flashbacks, but you can't use current day Jennifer Carpenter as a younger Deb, it just isn't believable.

Dex finds out Harry committed suicide, because of what he helped create. Dex: Me. - The idea of a code is one thing. A grand idea. A noble cause. But the reality of it... Harry walked in on what he created and couldn't live with himself.

Good episode. Not much new happens though.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Shocking Truth!
g-bodyl24 June 2014
This is the tenth episode of the second season of Dexter and it's a very good episode. This is what I like to call the calm before the storm. This episode is focused on Dexter's past life and what he uncovers which will ultimately lead to a shocking truth. As always, the tension is high, the acting is great, and there are many unexpected twists and turns.

In this episode, "There's Something About Harry," Dexter has Doakes locked up in a cage and Doakes hints about Harry's life. Dexter contemplates on what he will do next. He also decides to reconcile with Rita. Lt. LaGuerta believes that Doakes is innocent and she tries to prove it. Debra realizes that once the case is over, her relationship with Lundy may not last. Finally, Angel continues his fling with Lila, but Lila may have a trick or two up her sleeve.

Overall, this is an excellent episode and it does a great job on setting up the pieces on what promises to be an action-packed end to the season. The ending will just shock you and that I can promise. I rate this episode 9/10.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.