Thunder Force (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
- Sex & Nudity (2)
- Violence & Gore (2)
- Profanity (7)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (2)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some action/violence, language and mild suggestive material|
Sex & Nudity
- A man attempts to take off the shirt of a woman, but she rips off her own shirt(wearing a tank top underneath) and pushes him on a bed. She pulls him off the bed and drags him. Scene ends. No nudity. Sex could be implied (not shown).
- Emily's grandmother says how she was waiting for them (Emily and Lydia) to announce they were a couple but they both dismiss it since they are straight.
Violence & Gore
- There is violence in this movie, but I don't think a drop of blood is seen.
- A man is tased and a wound is shown on his face. The scab is shown later. Not too gory, no blood
- Wasn't that bad. Emily tries to remind Lydia to not cuss around her 15 year old daughter, whom is not super exposed.
- 1 incomplete f*** word 2 g**d** word and other mild profanity
- Name calling, such as garbage, ding dongs, nerds, whack job, etc. Ta-tas is used more than once to refer to breasts.
- 5 uses of a**
- 4 uses of b**ch
- 4 uses of d*mn
- 2 uses each of Jesus and hell
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One bar scene alcohol consume. Anitger scene beer drinking at work.
- Lydia is normally seen with a beer.