Drzavni sluzbenik (TV Series 2019– ) Poster

(2019– )

Love it!
sznpantic20 May 2019
I have to say, I never watched anything better. Great job you guys. Looking forward for the next Season.
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great TV show
foduyuy21 April 2019
Excellent series. Some people may not like it because there is no "super spies" in it and Americans as well as Russians are equally corrupted. Instead, it shows Serbian secret service and all political games behind it just as it is. Cruel but real.
14 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great movie
zdjuricisys3 April 2019
First two episodes are great. Great acting, scenario... everything. I hope production team will continue in same way. Along with Besa, this is big refreshement for Serbian cinema.
17 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Suprisingly good tv show
urosspasic-6604430 May 2019
I binged 11 episodes in 2 days with my dad, that says it all i guess. It is very interesting and exciting tv show. It is realistic, with a sprinkle of James Bond like moments, and shows how Secret Services work. I would really reccomend watching it without a doubt. I promise you wont be dissapointed.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent
ficafarmer3 July 2019
One of the best series. Simply great. Congratulations!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst TV show I have ever seen
zivottijebem26 March 2019
Very bad acting, and its not real.. Who ever think sercret services work like this its total idiot.
7 out of 52 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't waste your time by watching this crap!
sveskovic3 April 2019
This "artistic achievement" is biggest crap that I ever watch! Please avoid watching this show because it's full of nonsense, productions guffs and misleading story.
3 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.