Never Have I Ever (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- A character wants to have sex with a boy. She imagines it a lot. No nudity shown. When she goes to his house to have sex, he says "well let's get to it" and takes off his shirt. This is all that happens in the scene.
- No Nudity. No Sex Scenes. Just a few kissing.
- Sexual related talk, many mentions of a girl wanting to have sex with a boy. She says the word "sex" a lot
- Three girls read an article about how to have sex, and practice breathing. After, a girl uses two teddy bears to test her friend on sex positions. Not explicit or too inappropriate.
- There's an episode called "had sex with Paxton"
- There is no nudity and no actual sex scenes, just mild talk of sex and uses of the word sex. 13+
Violence & Gore
- Some uses of: Sh*t and F*ck. Use of "fuckable"
- 2 uses of f**k in season 1
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Mild drug references and underage drinking.