Never Have I Ever (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- No Nudity. No Sex Scenes. Just a few kissing.
- Sexual related talk, many mentions of a girl wanting to have sex with a boy. She says the word "sex" a lot
- Three girls read an article about how to have sex, and practice breathing. After, a girl uses two teddy bears to test her friend on sex positions. Not explicit or too inappropriate.
- There's an episode called "...had sex with Paxton Hall-Yoshida"
- There is no nudity and no actual sex scenes, just mild talk of sex and uses of the word sex. 13+
- Frequent talks of sex, infrequent talks about balls, sexual positions, and someone is called a, "Walking HPV Infection."
- There is no sex and nudity in this drama
Violence & Gore
- A teen is bitten by a animal, blood is shown, not much though.
- Some uses of: Sh*t and F*ck. Use of "fuckable"
- 2 uses of f**k in season 1
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Mild drug references and underage drinking.
- Teens drink alcohol underaged and teens talked about drugs.