Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007 Video Game)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
Sex & Nudity
- Occasional scenes of flirting.
- Mild flirting between Nathan and Elena.
Violence & Gore
- Strong action-adventure violence.
- Men can be shot, but it lacks detail or gory images. Some blood sprays.
- You can beat people up with your fists or your gun. There is sometimes a snap when their bones break.
- You can snap people's necks and arms, but it is very quick and brief. The player does know though that they did it and it is shown long enough.
- Most violence in the game lacks any strong detail, but there is some blood spurts as you battle your way through various locations.
- Unlike other games where bodies disappear, the bodies in this game stay.
- Some cut scenes are bloody and violent. One in particular shows a man turn into a monster and then get shot in the middle of his forehead.
- Some implied violence.
- A man sinks to the bottom of the ocean and drowns.
- Mouthed use of strong language, frequent mild language.
- Several uses of "ass", "sh*t", "damn", "son of a b*tch", "bastard", "hell", "goddamn", "Jesus Christ", and "Oh my God". Drake also mouths the F-bomb late in the game, but you can't hear him say it. Also many uses of "crap".
- Language is used throughout in many if not all of the cutscenes. Some language when the player is actually playing.
- One of Drake's preferred curse words is yelling "OH CRAP"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Scenes of smoking.
- A main character smokes a cigar throughout the game. Another character tells him that he should stop.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- ACB/AUSTRALIA - Rated MA15+ (strong violence).
- If this game were a movie, it would be Rated PG-13 for intense adventure violence and action, some frightening images and some language.
- Disturbing images.
- In one scene, a man starts to mutate (his eyes seem to disolve), he dashes toward another man, and he is shot through the head (a mist of blood is seen) Zombies are seen in many scenes, (they have no eyes and rotten flesh). Decaying men are seen in a german U-Boat. This could be very frightening.
- The whole game is very intense as Nathan Drake shoots enemies using pistols, machine guns, and sniper rifles.
- PEGI/EU - Rated 12 (Moderate Violence and Language).
- MPAA/USA - Rated T (blood, language, mild suggestive themes, use of tobacco, violence).