Old Dogs (I) (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mild rude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- Large amounts of cleavage on display throughout the film.
- Robin Williams is shown in a speedo.
- John Travolta is shown as a womanizer constantly making moves on every woman he meets.
- Some gay jokes that are fairly well concealed from children, but teens and parents will immediately understand.
Violence & Gore
- A part where people play ultimate Frisbee with "jail rules" could be considered a bit violent/crude.
- Brief non-violent scenes from the film Firday the 13th Part 1 and 2 are shown. Played for laughs as the kids fall asleep
- One or two 'damns,' one 'queer.'
- A man mentions his 'aging prostate,' but kids probably are unaware of what that is.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In a gag scene, some kids knock over the men's medications and end up putting them back in the box which mixed up everything. The men take the pills and then begin seeing things in a disorienting state as well as getting twitches in the face and extreme hunger in forms of rushes from the highs they have been given from the mismatched pills.
- Some scenes with alchool. Very brief
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Charlie realizes his dog has passed away when he was going to pick it up from the kennel. This may be depressing to alot of viewers.
- An ape has a man in its grasp. No harm or anything. It just holds the man as he was its own baby. The scene is meant for comical purposes.