Letters to Juliet (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for brief rude behavior, some language and incidental smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- In the opening credits two painting are shown where women's bare breast are visible.
- The opening credits are displayed over paintings and photographs of couples kissing or about to kiss.
- Brief kisses between an engaged couple, nothing passionate or sexual.
- Two instances of longer kisses and a lengthy hug between two characters.
Violence & Gore
- A young man falls from a one-story balcony; he is unharmed.
- A young man shouts at an older woman and a young woman.
- A young man tells a young woman that his parents had been killed in a car accident.
- A young man and a young woman slap one another with scoops of ice cream in a friendly manner.
- 1 scatological term, 1 obscene hand gesture, 8 religious exclamations.
- Name-calling (bald, fat, sod, lonely, "Churchill in a dress," chicken, idiot.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man expresses a desire to "get tipsy" and enjoy a night of love with his fiancée at a hotel.
- Men and women are seen frequently drinking wine and champagne.
- We see a large billboard advertising beer.
- A young man attends a wine auction and discusses how important wine is to him.
- A man smokes a cigar.
Frightening & Intense Scenes