"Aqua Teen Hunger Force" Handbanana (TV Episode 2006) Poster

(TV Series)

(2006)

This puppy isn't for the kids....SERIOUSLY. (Contains partial Spoiler!)
LadyGlamSlam25 September 2007
The Aqua Teens have been killing me with laughter since I was a Freshman in high school. The Hand Banana episode is one of the many hilarious shows in the 5th season that takes the cake. His token phrase "Tonight...you" is so simple yet causes me personally to lose my mind with laughter. First of all, you have to wonder why a mutated dog would say that. With the A-Teens, you KNOW it's going to be something crazy. Surely enough, he's chasing the hairy hide of their neighbor, Carl. Hand banana initially is behind or around Carl at all times, driving him nuts especially because Carl is the only one who can hear him talk. It's a pretty sick yet hilarious episode. I've been using the "tonight...you" phrase since then and infecting the minds of many people.
11 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Great episode (Spoilers)
coffeemon6 March 2017
One of the best and most controversial episodes of the entire show. I never thought that anybody could make a topic like rape funny, but I was clearly wrong. If this episode was about a man liking Carl, that would be a lot more disturbing, but since it is a dog (if you can call it that) it becomes way more lighthearted and absolutely hilarious. This is a must watch for fans of any adult cartoon.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Man's Worst Friend
Christian Frates25 August 2017
This iconic episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a great subversion of a dog being man's best friend. Handbanana was created from Shake's DNA, but constantly causes sexual abuse towards Carl, even though the dog has no clear organs relating to it. Despite this, the Aqua Teens and obviously Shake denied that would happen. I loved Dave Willis' voice acting for that dark dog rapist, so dark. "Tonight.... you." Once those two words get separated, the dog will become man's worst friend. Rape is not a good subject but once you have the dog be the cause of all of this mayhem, it works humorously. Handbanana is one of the best episodes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and it would be nice to see that episode first.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this