Phineas and Ferb (2007–2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 42 items
Sex & Nudity
- This show takes place during summer vacation, so there are sometimes scenes in which characters wear swimsuits at beaches, pools, or other swimming areas. The boys and men usually have theirs shirts off and wear trunks on bottom. Some of the teenage girls and younger women wear bikinis, but nothing reveals very much cleavage or is ever meant to be sexual. Female children always wear one-piece swimsuits or tankinis.
- One episode contains an unshown flash exposer suggested in one shot, like Candace, being transferred in a video game while wearing only a towel, leaped as a fruit hits her face, which the screen moves from top to bottom as from the waist down is cropped out.
- Phineas's mom and dad were kissing (liplock) on there anniversary but for only few seconds.
- There is an episode where an old man says sweetheart and doofenschmirtz responds with "shes 16"
- Baljeet wishes for a kiss from a pretty girl and gets one on the cheek he then kisses her fully on the lips
- There is no nudity, sex, sexual references or content.
- Dr. Doof is in his underwear some of the time (for comic effect). No genitalia is ever shown.
- In one episode, Jeremy's little sister throws nuts in Candace's pants and two squirrels go for it and both get inside her pants. She starts doing moves, like shaking her butt.
Violence & Gore
- In the backround of an episode in season 4, a man is choked. This is not super graphic.
- People get injured
- (Episode-specific details have been deleted. Only provide series or season details. Episode specific items should be added to the episode.)
- Very mild brief cartoon violence.
- Agent P (Perry the Platypus) and Dr. Doofenshmirtz fight in almost every episode. He sometimes gets hurt, but its all in comedic way and is always shown to be fine later. Mostly just harmless machines getting destroyed.
- In Robot Rodeo, all of the animal agents fight the evil scientists. They use chairs and various other things to beat the scientists up.
- In some other episodes robots and aliens shoot laser beams at P and F. All very mild and no one is hurt.
- Occasional uses of "stupid", "jerk", "butthead" "idiot" and other mild language.
- In one episode, Dr. Doofenshmirtz says "Damn you, Perry the Platypus" in spanish. Since it's in spanish, it's not too noticeable to little kids.
- It did use "seduce" in one episode.
- Two "suck" puns were made in separate episodes.
- Worst there is is the odd 'heck' or 'dang it'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In an episode, Dr. Doofenshmirtz is trying to get eggnog which is usually an alcoholic drink.
- In Crack that Whip, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has a hangover and mentions being at a mixer.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The song "When we didn't get along" can be very depressing.
- Some mild rude humor.
- In "Out To Launch", Candace enters a decaying orbit, close to crashing. Intense music plays. This is very frightening, however Ferb saves her.
- The last day of summer episode can be emotional and frightening.
- In "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo", seeing the whole future completely dismantled in the law of Doofenshmirtz, and the past video broadcast by Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. is frightening to children.
- Dan crying at the end of the "Act Your Age" episode is very sad.
- After being offered a "Follow-up single", Phineas gets mad at the director. Though this is unlike him, this may be unsettling for young children and Phineas fans. Played for laughs though.
- In "Mission Marvel", Baljeet is turned into a Hulk monster by Candace in an accident. After he runs, Phineas thoughtlessly rises his anger at Candace, causing them to have a very serious fall out, causing Candace to storm out slowly in a very sad manner. He tears up her S.H.E.D. card. This is unlike Phineas, and can upset children and Phineas lovers. However at the battle scene, Phineas feels sorry, and says sorry to Candace, and tapes the S.H.E.D. card back together.
- Summer Belongs To You: The scene where Phineas yells "GET ON THE TRIKE!" at Candace may unsettle younger kids and Phineas lovers, since anger is NEVER usual for Phineas, but may be played for laughter.
- The phinedroids and ferbots can be a little frightening, when they're cornering Phineas and Ferb and going hot-wired.
- In one episode Candace enters a model search for a cosmetics company however she is told that she is too short and does not qualify and is shown crying because of it. This may be upsetting to some viewers who have struggled with low self esteem or body dysmorphia.
Sex & Nudity
- Phineas mother was in relationship with Doofernmithz
- Grown Phineas and grown Isabella kiss
- Isabella has a crush on Phineas and she kisses him in a few episodes.
- Candace and Jeremy are dating and they kiss in an episode.
Violence & Gore
- Doofenshmirtz's Inators often explode after failing.
- Nerds of a Feather shows what a gang war would be like if the episode was rated 18 with knives, guns, and bloodshed. But they portrayed it in a rather ridiculous way.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Phineas and Ferb Get Busted is a very dark and disturbing episode, but it's revealed to be Perry having a nightmare.
- Interview of a Platypus doesn't acknowledge verbal animal cruelty as a crime.
- "Quantum Boogaloo" can also be very disturbing, as in a alternate timeline where Future Candace goes back in time to bust her brothers, this sparks a reaction to parents to child-proof everything and putting children in human-experimentation-like tanks, as well as allowing Doof to take over. She goes back in time again to stop all of that from happening.