Killers Anonymous (2019) Poster

What a mess!
andymaranam2 July 2019
A bunch off oddball mismatch actors with a poor dialogue & no consistency..just a very bland film basically, which includes some A list actors.
20 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The movie police are coming Gary
spikeneil-84-83695229 June 2019
Without a doubt the worst movie I have seen with Gary Oldman in it (innit). It's getting harder and harder to find films worth watching these days. Film making has gone down the same rotten road as music unfortunately!!
56 out of 66 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unwatchable.
BlobbyLight29 June 2019
Jessica Alba was in it for what, 3 minutes? LOL. The rest of the movie is basically a one room shot of a self-help group circle jerk with all sorts of weird unrealistic nonsensical goings on just to fill time. It's uninteresting and just plain boring as can be. It becomes unbearable. The 3 people featured on the poster are better than this.. no way it deserves more than a 3 star rating.
48 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please don't waste your time.
hasanearth30 June 2019
Simply a meaningless and full of crap character Movie. Sometimes i wonder why even they makes this type of movie. I am super frustrated for wasting 1 hour of my life. Alas if i knew that this movie is all about few mental patient sitting in a room and talking some nonsense. huh.
18 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Yet another on e of those...
gapingbuttholelicker29 June 2019
Like others have mentioned. the actors on the cover are above this, really, they are. Quite a boring movie until the last 10min of movie. The exposition of each character is grueling and obviously time filer. Assumed with this line-up the movie simply cannot suck as bad as it did.

All of that aside, I think Ive had about as much "inclusion as I can bear. I, a minority, a female, not not exactly "straight" as well, enjoy a *bit* of inclusivity, however, does EVERY movie just HAVE to have ALL those things? The movie starts out with a *token* quite vulgar minority lesbian (Jessica Alba), then the "badass" of the movie being yet another *token* over the top ultraviolent woman, and ends with a new *token* badass black woman running the show, taking over from yet (you guessed it) another woman. Other than the behind the scenes guy (Gary Oldman) all the other cast comprises of white males. And guess what? They are ALL killed. This tokenism and lesbians/women/minorities is getting old REAL fast! Theres nothing wrong with ANY of those things inherently, but it has to be in almost every single movie now? And in movies like this where it has almost every single tokenism balled into one movie becoming more and more prevalent, Im starting to get sick of it even faster.. Keep in mind, this is coming from a minority female that fits somewhere in the rainbow spectrum, that should say a LOT.

If I were you, I wouldnt waste my time on this movie. Its an hour and 37min I cant get back..
24 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
bad
me-816-59587816 July 2019
I never review films, this one is so irritatingly stupid that I did.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WHAT !!!!!!!!!
fewsternoble6 July 2019
This is an absolutely awful movie, could not believe what i was watching. What the hell is Gary Oldman doing in it, really really bad choice of movie to be in, i only gave it 2 for Gary, the rest of the cast were very amateur at best and it looked like they were there just for the pay day. The final part where they were lots of killings played out with Kill Bill type music was just an insult to that great film. Awful beyond belief, save your money and time and skip this one.
12 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dreadful, Jessica Alba in it for 3 mins
andy-scully15 July 2019
Awful, messy film, Jessica is in it for the first 3 mins of the film. Rest of it is based in a room. Gary Oldman role is just an add on, pointless really. The plot is just rubbish and the ending if it can be called that..? I can only assume this was made for a tax dodge for everyone concerned.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the worst.
whitemanfromtowne30 June 2019
Do not waste your time on a film about killers who never kill, sitting in a room talking about absolutely nothing that makes a story worth watching. This was one of the worst I've seen in 2019, and 2019 has produced a lot of rotten films. Jessica Alba and Gary Oldman were useless for this crap. Their roles were totally uneccasary. This is not even worth a straight to DVD audience. Utter crap. AVOID!
20 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
horrible!
raynick11 July 2019
Don't waste your time with this movie, you'll never get the time back.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stop, No & Dont
ashdhanee17 July 2019
I wasted 40 minutes of my life, which I will never get back.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Super total waste of time, money and braincells
gtenalokes17 July 2019
And 2019 continues to disappoint...

This is the dumbest most stupid thriller I've ever seen...

It's senseless, plain stupid and boring...

Stay away from this nonsense, it's really not worth it....
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
*** "I Just Require Clarity"
GManfred1 July 2019
One of the characters makes this declaration early on, and I couldn't agree more. Clarity is in short supply in "Killers Anonymous", a dreadful indie misfire with a not-half-bad cast of unknown actors apart from Gray Oldman , who should be thoroughly embarrassed. Who wrote this mess? It's hard to determine which is worse, the plot or the script.

A group of killers meets in a sort of an Al-Anon for killers. Someone has tried to assassinate the American President on a visit to London, when suddenly, he staggers into the meeting wounded. I'm not going any further because it gets worse. Of the unlucky cast the only standouts are Tommy Flanagan and Rhyon Nicole Brown. The rest should try to have this film deleted from their list of credits. Gary Oldman escapes intact since his part is so small.

A truly awful movie.

3/10 *** - Website no longer prints my star rating.
10 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Gary Oldman Show
pauliecorleone-7262829 June 2019
Gary Oldman looks well, healthy, and has finally grown into his features (not to mention his last name), evolving into a very handsome old-boy-toy. Acting-wise, as predicted, he is good here, too; a pleasure to watch annihilating everyone with his mere presence.

And yes, I realise this is supposed to be a movie review and not a Gary Oldman review but trust me when I say... this is for the best.
27 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
From Bad to worse
pjenny-877734 July 2019
Wow...this started off with some potential. Then went down really fast. Put aside the typical LBQT ...MNOP representation/script at the start, that just screams 'Tokenism'that exists in everything coming out of PC LaLa-Land nowadays,things get lost really quick. Jessica Alba makes a cameo at the beginning and should of really got some ideas from the U.S wo-mans soccer team on her minuscule role. How bizarre that her name ends up in the credits as if she is one of the leading actors. The best quote of the film was 'You're all here because you're all not there!" Other than that,the dialogue & characters are worthy of a 'Sharknado ' sequel. They either ran out of money,changed directors & writers 3 or 4 times,or the actors had the choice of doing this or a future C grade Steven Seagal movie, when they realized they chose wrong thinking this was going to be better. The question should be asked...where did the $15 Million to make this movie go!.
9 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What did I watch?
thehatch200230 June 2019
Watched this with my wife. Neither one of us even understand what we just watched. What was the plot? This movie is worse than the movie river of darkness. I would be ashamed of myself being associated with it, and I would put it in the corner of the internet to be forgotten.
13 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Strange film
nezbitkn24 July 2019
Weird film and you can get lost if you don't pay attention. Very clever though and definitely worth a gander. Happy watching.
9 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible waste of time and resources
kavonaj24 July 2019
Some movies are so terrible that they are almost fun to watch. Other movies are bad but have some hidden pearls in them (ideas worth polishing). This movie is neither. Its' just DREADFUL waste of time. It starts promising (first 3-5 minutes) but quickly makes a wrong turn somewhere and drives cocksurely down the bad-worse-worst alley. Alba is only there in the beginning to reel us in and Oldman (great as he is) is not really part of the movie. Separate parts of the script were written by a uncooperative five year olds with ADHD and director didn't put in any effort. Characters are random, shallow and inconsistent. Actors are on the spectrum from "struggling" to "not even trying". There is one exception: Doctor (Calvin) character is consistent/decently written and superbly performed by Tim McInnerny.

My suggestion: watch the first scene (Oldman & Alba) if you really have nothing better to do with your time, but do yourself a BIG favour and skip the rest of the movie. It doesn't progress... it turns to "WHY!?! WHY on earth would someone waste its time and resources on this".

2/10 AVOID! - Would be 1 if not for McInnerny (Calvin), Flanagan and first 3-5 minutes (Oldman & Alba) scene.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Completely wastes a couple of big names and a decent concept
jtindahouse20 July 2019
I was just recently thinking to myself, I wonder if I'll ever see Jessica Alba in a film again. Then a few weeks later along comes a film with her in it. And not just that, but an interesting looking concept for a movie. The synopsis reads, "A support group of killers is held regularly. The participants sit in a circle of trust and share their transgressions." That hooked my attention. Sounds like a fun idea for a film, right? Apparently not, because the film was not interesting in the slightest bit.

No film called 'Killers Anonymous' about a group of hitmen telling their stories should ever be close to this dull. It's almost impressive that they managed to achieve that. Throw in the fact that the two big names the movie managed to get, Alba and Gary Oldman, went entirely to waste. Their characters added zero interest to the film incredibly.

Near the end the movie tries to get tricky and complicated but by that point you've already been bored into submission and no longer care. I'm not exaggerating when I say there isn't a single intriguing or watchable character in this movie. Don't be fooled by a couple of big names in the cast, this is pretty much a complete misfire and one to be avoided.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really good watch
darylwoodhouse6 July 2019
If you can just appreciate films for a bit of light entertainment and not expect perfection all the time, then this is a really good film. Especially for a low budget.

I get fed up with all those who are so negative and critical about most things. Just relax and chill
4 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not all the way bad but could've definitely been better
insideatl8 July 2019
Killers Anonymous is decent in terms of suspense, but it's a little sloppy. It could've been a lot better, if there was more of a focal point (in terms of characters). There is no true main character; But Overall, it's entertaining. The acting is average: no major standouts. Killers anonymous is a decent crime mystery with a little bit of action. I've seen better but I've also seen much worse.
0 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.