A lab accident causes a scientist to, seemingly, become indestructible, but Carter and Stark have their own concerns.
Did You Know?
Henry says, "Now, most people use maybe 10% of their brain at any one time." This assertion is meaningless. Some folks believe this myth arose from misinterpreting the fact that only 10% of the cells in our brains are neurons, while the other 90% are glial 'helper' cells. See more
Jack tells Carl he's the new sheriff and it was announced at a "Town Meeting". Actually, the town meeting sequence had not been aired yet. The episodes were shown out of sequence in an attempt to load the stronger ones first to bolster ratings. See more
Yes... he said invincibly.
Eureka On My Mind Reprise
Composed by Mark Mothersbaugh See more