Everybody's Fine (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity, but it is shown that some characters may or may not be heterosexual.
- No sex or nudity, but it is implied that someone may or may not be a lesbian.
Violence & Gore
- 1 shocking use of "f***ing Christ" and 3 uses of Sh*t, all in one scene. Besides that, 3 damns and 1 h-word. Also, Jesus' name is used as an exclamation sometimes.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Wine is consumed at dinner. There is discussion of a person dying of a drug overdose. A man takes prescription medicines. A man lights a cigarette.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A young man tries to mug a senior citizen. This strong but short scene can be frightening to children and can disturb some adults as well. There's minor but frequent talk about drugs.