Aliens in the Attic (2009)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for action violence, some suggestive humor and language|
Sex & Nudity
- 2 aliens flirt.
- A scene from a Zorro movie, shows 2 people passionately kissing.
- A girl is shown in a bikini.
Violence & Gore
- Comical, non-intense, action between small aliens and children occurs throughout the film.
- Two huge aliens fight with punches and kicks and one knees the other in the groin.
- An elderly woman and a young man fight using kicks and punches: the woman uses a cane and the young man uses two umbrellas, and he ends up being thrown through a basement door and has a cut on his nose.
- A teenage boy is shot repeatedly by an alien with a paint ball gun; we later see the boy with splatters of paint on his face and clothing and he is bound and gagged while being dragged down a flight of stairs (his head hits the stairs as they go).
- A teen boy shoots a young man in the shoulder and crotch several times with a paint ball gun (the young man groans and whimpers and we see red splotches on his pants and arm).
- An elderly woman knocks a door off its hinges, enters a room where her grandchildren are hiding, growls at them and bites one teen on the arm (leaving her false teeth attached to his arm).
- An alien has a cut on his arm (we see a red mark).
- A young man who's being controlled by an alien device grabs two teen boys and tells them that they will face instantaneous death.
- An alien eats a live rat (we hear a crunch and see its tail moving in the aliens lips), and the alien then burps loudly.
- 1 scatological term, 1 mild anatomical term, an alien says, "You walking piece of" and uses an alien term that is not translated, 1 mild obscenity, 5 religious exclamations, 7 exclamations (heck, crud, freaking, shut up.)
- Name-calling (boy toy, idiot, jerk, freak, geek, dumb, wuss, stupid, Earth maggots, space scum.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man drinks beer in a couple of scenes.
- A man talks about getting more beer.
- Wine and beer are shown on a dinner table.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing intense